Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don't think it's a coincidence that he looks a lot better outside Harper over Suli. Suli's injury was the best thing that has happened to the team this year.
The only way Suli gets back in is thru injury atm. Harper and Saab have got some serious coordination going on. Watch the first ten minutes of tonight’s game and watch Harpers defensive chainsaw inputs just lift the team. I’m going to go off early here, but could he be the new Matai? Maybe, but Sulis gunna have to bust his arse if he wants his spot back.

I’m going to go off early here, but could he be the new Matai?
That thought crossed my mind at one point watching the game tonight mate. This kid could maybe be the buy of the year. Suli should not be seen again after Sirro takes his bench spot, although he put in a few good minutes tonight coz he knows he is up against it getting a spot.

Goons fans are trying to cope with the loss of Saab in one of two ways.- Pretending not to rate him, or pretending that their pasty winger is better.

A month in ,I was starting to think bad recruiting.
Looked like he had zero defensive awareness.
I have never seen a players game transition so quickly .

(One Players confidence = team confidence = all individuals confidence)

Love how Saab backs himself to squeeze through the opposition player & the sideline. He did it last week & tonight to score.
Living on the edge,
but he doesn’t get cut.

How can you have only 5 favorites - Fulton, Randall, Jones, Eadie, Martin, Mooney, Krilich, Gartner X 2, O’Connor, Cleal, Vautin, Lyons, Hasler, Tooves, Beaver, Hill, Carroll, Roberts, Stewart X 2, Kite, Orford, Watmough, King, Robertson, Turbo, Jake, etc.

I love em all!
how can you have only 28 favourites ...lol

Saab is going great guns.

Seriously, if he didn't like the drive to the gong, I'm surprised the coach didn't send someone to pick him up every day!

their loss, our uber super duper gain!

Gawd he's quick and I'm here for it! (well about 95 metres behind...but yeah).

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8