• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Lmao what??

Get a ****ing grip man.
Absolutely ridiculous accusation to read on ST, of all places.
Whilst you grip yourself and merrily go on your way - who do you think I was referencing?

I hope you are just a passionate supporter of the 100m sprinters in this world

I thought referencing "relay partners" was enough for even the simplest of people to connect to the picture of Usain - maybe you fall just below that...get a grip man

Should you wish me to give you a history of the drug life of the sport of 100m sprinting to which Bozo referenced I can, but whilst you go and grip yourself maybe use your spare hand to do some casual internet searching. Surprised he didn't put a picture of Ben Johnson up

Last edited:
Whilst you grip yourself and merrily go on your way - who do you think I was referencing?

I hope you are just a passionate supporter of the 100m sprinters in this world

I thought referencing "relay partners" was enough for even the simplest of people to connect to the picture of Usain - maybe you fall just below that...get a grip man

Should you wish me to give you a history of the drug life of the sport of 100m sprinting to which Bozo referenced I can, but whilst you go and grip yourself maybe use your spare hand to do some casual internet searching. Surprised he didn't put a picture of Ben Johnson up

I've got no idea what the fk is going on here.
Not that this is unusual these days.
🤣

In Siebs interview today Re: Kaeo to 6 he also got asked about Saabs return.

Said he had matched or bettered his PBs in the speed tests post injury and had bulked up by 4kgs as we can all see.

I hope he has been getting bombed by Snake at training and DCE has been practicing the wide kicks.

Having Saab and the Big S’mole as aerial weapons on the end of Chezs boot gets me excited.

In short defensive opportunities he seemed to have a new gear in power and speed. Looked dangerous
In all fairness to him, when he went for the try in the corner, he really put his body on the line. Something that I didnt really see him do in the past. Apart from the dropped ball from the kick, I think hes good under the high ball.
Bulking up might have given him more confidence to take the ball up.

Saab was good tonight even with a couple of errors.

Welcome back!!
Yeah, but simple errors.
Drop an attacking bomb - for him.
Drop an easy Cleary kick - gifting field position and possession.
Trying to go down a very skinny short side.

I'll give him the benefit for the last one but the two dropped kicks were crucial.

Yeah, but simple errors.

I'll give him the benefit for the last one but the two dropped kicks were crucial.

you forgot the 4 missed tackle attempts ...

Yeah, but simple errors.

Heh ain't played in a year.. ideally we bring him back via nsw cup.. but we're down on troops

Please give this man his respect, 2 games off an ACL 9 MONTH INJURY, and has looked great in each performance. Just knew straight from early when he threw Coates into touch that we got a different player with us. Even though he had such a career-high year in 2021 with the amount of tries and highlights he had, he knew where his defencies lied and he's doing his best to improve, his defence and yardage carries have improved progressively. Can't wait to see how further he goes for us. Can't believe some fans thought he was deadwood and rated Tuipolutu over him, Saab is a gun and is going to be our premiership winning winger.

I have been a vocal critic of several aspects of Saab's game, but never of him as a person or team mate .... but he had one of his best games last night and deserves some praise ...

I am not certain the deficiencies I see can be corrected ... but I can't help liking the kid ..

Seeing him use his speed in defence early in the game last night was the highlight for me.

He knows he can use his gift and talent for more than just attack.

If we can fix up the inside service to him by you know who we should be back to 2021 and better.

I have also been critical but I respect a player who clearly is trying to learn and demonstrates improvement in all aspects of his game not just his strengths.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8