• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well after several weeks back I'm not sold on this guy at all. He offers little except speed when put into the open or catching a bomb which no one seems capable of doing at all at the moment.
His hitups are ineffective and gets caught out defensively time and again. I'd prefer to see Vaega in there. At least the guy has some mongrel in him.

Well after several weeks back I'm not sold on this guy at all. He offers little except speed when put into the open or catching a bomb which no one seems capable of doing at all at the moment.
His hitups are ineffective and gets caught out defensively time and again. I'd prefer to see Vaega in there. At least the guy has some mongrel in him.
+1. Put on a couple of great hits against the Storm, which was somewhat overlooked for the Haumole hit on Olam.

I think he needs Manly to be playing as a well oiled machine to be at his best.

And we are quite clearly not that at present.

In case y'all missed it due to his speed....

It's such an awesome sight seeing him stretch out and glide past opposition wingers - makes them look like a Galapagos tortoise after a particularly long night out on the drink.
Agree global, did you like the pathetic swan dive in hope attempted tackle by Hopoate trying to run down Saab, that looked so funny..lol.

Agree global, did you like the pathetic swan dive in hope attempted tackle by Hopoate trying to run down Saab, that looked so funny..lol.

you gotta dive because then you can pretend you hurt yourself in the effort! haha

- that's what I did.......

playing touch footy

- I still think one day of training should be working on plays getting saab into the clear, or bombing to his wing.

Well it's taken 2 years but Saab finally decided to back himself and use his pace. Created 2 tries because of it and was effectively a match winner. Well done Jason keep backing yourself. I've been critical of him but he's starting to show that pace is best.

Not only has he bulked up during the off season and during his recovery time from injury, he is continuing to improve in cover defence, is showing confidence under the high ball, backs himself in attacking runs and has developed a great offload when required. His combination with our other younger players augurs well for the future.

What you want to see from a player is the willingness to work on their weaknesses. His defensive reads and kick returns were both poor at the start of his career and he has worked on both to the point he will soon be really good at both.

The talent and the work ethic and the desire are there with Saab.

He will be a faster Daniel Tupou very shortly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6