Jennings and sutton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just read George Jennings has not been re signed by soufs. Same with Sutton.

Jennings is a proven finisher with speed. Sutton a valuable experienced workhorse.

Would love to see these two in our squad over M Wright and Winterstein.

Hello Crusher.
Somme clubs are still waiting on contracts to be validated by the NRL.
"Robert Jennings and John Sutton are both currently unsigned, though Jennings at least seems a formality. The club only has two spots still free in the top 30 so if both re-sign that fills their quota."
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/11/02/2019-nrl-rosters-official-squads-announced-for-all-teams/
Also all the Wrights are gone :).

I'm pretty sure that George Jennings plays for the Eels and Robert Jenning plays with the Srabbitohs, I'm probably wrong as usual.
That said, if Robert Jennings is a free agent I would be very happy if Manly snap him up. At 192cm and 102kgs, quick and strong could be the what Manly need on the wing, just saying...

I'm pretty sure that George Jennings plays for the Eels and Robert Jenning plays with the Srabbitohs, I'm probably wrong as usual.
That said, if Robert Jennings is a free agent I would be very happy if Manly snap him up. At 192cm and 102kgs, quick and strong could be the what Manly need on the wing, just saying...

Michael Jennings plays for the slime, although they want him gone.

Sutton is a 34 year old second rower who was out of form between 2010 and 2013, then again from 2015 until 2017. I doubt he is on anyone’s list.

There’s probably a good reason why he’s not been named in Souths 24!!

Seems the Manly cap limit is maxed out at the present time and of course not taking into account Greenberg :s vindictive and still very dubious cap impost . The only way that more acquisitions may happen is to release currently contracted players and there still has to be some takers if there are even some players that Manly possibly may wish to move on . Looks like we are still under some cap pressure just to retain both Marty and Kelly but i am sure still manageable to ideally keep both .. Just don:t think that bringing in any new recruits is a particular priority right now .

Sorry mate I stand corrected . You are right Robert is the one that plays for Rabbits

Robert Jennings had a great year, albeit under the radar. He would be an excellent signing but wont happen.
Sutton would be great off the bench. Really solid and adds starch but he wont leave the rabbits.
Would love to get one of them,
NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10