Joe Kelly Promises @ Albury Q&A

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Might it not have been better/more prudent for Kelly to not be so specific then with his answers to these questions? He should know that it is "not always that simple and many factors can impact things".

It's interesting that other teams have been able to sign or re-sign players recently but Manly has not.
I think you will find Manly have been re-signing players. Almost all of their key players except a certain two which may soon be on, but in that particular situation, who are we to get in the way of true love and destiny..?

Then don't say you are going to do something if you have no control over the outcome. Simple. Communicate honestly that you are working hard to do it and hope to have it done within a certain timeframe.
I think they are being a bit vaguer these days after the "signed by Christmas" debacle (which was like the football equivalent of Germany's infamous "they'll be home before the leaves fall" comment made before WW1)

Kelly tried to sign Jack **** and failed so he has been sidelined by Bozo (Fulton that it not Peters)

Anyways, so here we are, a fortnight later, and Kelly hasn't delivered on yet ANOTHER commitment.

Worst boss EVER.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4