Joe Kelly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
^^ Great point @sheridanstand78

We have a very strong brand but we are not deriving maximum value from it. I think this is mainly because our front office has not maximised the benefits of our success. The past 6 years should have been very profitable for us, but they haven't been.

This is where Joe either earns his money or he is next on the cutting block.

Just give them time for Christ sake....they will be judged on results and its a bit too early for any....I really don't know what people expect...Apart from all the other cr@p reported this is what we have in 2015, so lets get behind ALL of them

Just give them time for Christ sake....they will be judged on results and its a bit too early for any....I really don't know what people expect...Apart from all the other cr@p reported this is what we have in 2015, so lets get behind ALL of them

+1 FFS

How dare you say .

"Yes it might be unfortunate that some people have lost their jobs who may have been there for some time, but the reality is if these employees were doing an awesome job then they would have been retained."

When you have no idea why they were sacked.

After all the recent dysfunction of the club at board level its time for cool heads and let the new regime get on with implementing their plans. It is way too early to judge Joe and his team.

He and his team have been given a difficult task to go out there and restore confidence in the administration to attract sponsors and members and also to help persuade players to stay.

We have all had a gutful of the infighting and division, lets give peace a chance!

How dare you say .

"Yes it might be unfortunate that some people have lost their jobs who may have been there for some time, but the reality is if these employees were doing an awesome job then they would have been retained."

When you have no idea why they were sacked.

You're right I don't know. Please tell us as I have a feeling you do.

You're right I don't know. Please tell us as I have a feeling you do.
Yes I do - 100% know but I can't say more. I will however say they both did an awesome job and job performance was not why they were sacked. Leave it at that. Time will tell.

They were supposed to be leaking info - that's what was reported anyway...

Yes I do - 100% know but I can't say more. I will however say they both did an awesome job and job performance was not why they were sacked. Leave it at that. Time will tell.
Oh no...a "new" poster with anti management mail on the inner sanctum of the club. F@rk off or ring Slothfield, I don't give a toss

Souths have Banks and other corporates wanting to become major sponsors. Souths have had the ability to build an outstanding team and coaching staff.
And they still took decades to win a premiership while our dysfunctional club just keeps churning them out.

Everyone on here knows my thoughts but its time to move on, I have and it's about time some others did as well.

The war has been won, and talking about the past will get us no where .

Let's give Kelly some time , he's been there 5 minutes and surely you can't expect too much this fast.

Let's mark him after 12 months in the job, he has the creds so let him be ( for the time being),

Everyone on here knows my thoughts but its time to move on, I have and it's about time some others did as well.

The war has been won, and talking about the past will get us no where .

Let's give Kelly some time , he's been there 5 minutes and surely you can't expect too much this fast.

Let's mark him after 12 months in the job, he has the creds so let him be ( for the time being),

Great call Marko's. Mate, lets catch up for a game this year - love to have a beer with ya champion. If your down in Sydney that is at some point ;)

Great call Marko's. Mate, lets catch up for a game this year - love to have a beer with ya champion. If your down in Sydney that is at some point ;)

Sadly mate going to miss all the games this year , we are off in the caravan for six months, but yes will have to do that next tone I'm down.

We are now certs for the Premiership ;)
How true @Mals , and you know it happened last year as well, I was away 4 1/2 months, during which time we hardly lost a game, I return in early August and the rot set in.

Its amazing how over the last 4-5 years my long absences have coincided with a streak of wins, and my return a streak of losses.

So I hope me missing all games this year will see our most successful year ever, the minor Premiership followed by the biggie in October (at which point I'll be in South Australia or maybe just over the border in Victoria by then......after completing "the big lap").

Fingers crossed

Yes why not. They (Penn) will do to us like they have done to the Leagues club and make all the promises and then sell to the highest bidder make there money and go. Then when some of you might work out its all about them and Zorba and the money.
Max Delmege still this day has put in more than the Penns The difference is he didnt lock his money up in shares or secured loans. He just put it in. Maybe not good business but he loved the club and us the fans. We were not just people to sell things to.
Do your baguettes or whatever it is you sell come wrapped in tin foil too?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6