• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

GuthosHalfBrother

Dole Bludger
Unfortunately, he has signed to play in the UK. I'm actually disappointed that he is leaving. If we didn't have Reed, he'd be our first-choice hooker. I'm curious, why no interest in the NRL esp you guys?

Unfortunately, he has signed to play in the UK. I'm actually disappointed that he is leaving. If we didn't have Reed, he'd be our first-choice hooker. I'm curious, why no interest in the NRL esp you guys?
because even you said he is second string at best. I also think the Lussick family have worn their welcome out

Welcome back choc

You would have to ask your old mate Dessie why Manly not interested in Lussick

Barrett probably burnt any bridges Lussicks had of returning to Manly

Similar to a few players and Tooves

The Fullysicks are kinda like the Hopoates. As mentioned, they have apparently worn out their welcome.

The Duke is a dingy odd place. The Vicar is much better but overpriced in the middle of nowhere
@Dan Hello neighbour moved from Cherrybrook to Dural 5 years ago been living in the area for the past 40 plus years. The Vicar wow used to be great before the renovation good cheap food and would also get the comancheros bikies there on a saturday afternoon. I went once after it reopened after the reno havent been back since. Mainly go to the sports club for the free mini bus ride from home to the club and back :)

@Dan Hello neighbour moved from Cherrybrook to Dural 5 years ago been living in the area for the past 40 plus years. The Vicar wow used to be great before the renovation good cheap food and would also get the comancheros bikies there on a saturday afternoon. I went once after it reopened after the reno havent been back since. Mainly go to the sports club for the free mini bus ride from home to the club and back :)
I tend to go to the wph sporty too but only because it's walking distance. A horrible venue but suits for a feed and a few drinks over lunch with mates.

The verandah at Beecroft is decent and I'm starting to get more partial to the pennant Hills bowlo mainly because it has lots of windows and light

Still overall the whole area really needs a decent and easy venue that takes advantage of the outdoor space we have

I tend to go to the wph sporty too but only because it's walking distance. A horrible venue but suits for a feed and a few drinks over lunch with mates.

The verandah at Beecroft is decent and I'm starting to get more partial to the pennant Hills bowlo mainly because it has lots of windows and light

Still overall the whole area really needs a decent and easy venue that takes advantage of the outdoor space we have
If you are after a decent feed the Hornsby rissole is pretty good

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8