Johnathon Wright Signed for Two Years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is Max Brown making a comeback? How about Rod Jackson?

What is Nick Yakich doing these days?

Depth, depth, depth.....that's all we seem to be signing right now (other than Green). When are we going to sign someone who is actually worthy of playing first grade and playing it well?

I have a deep dark fear that Hoss 'Recruitment' Cartwright has a severe phobia with dealing with famous people. (Like ****ing genuine 1st grade footballers) Our lineup in 2020 will look like the Titans circa 2010 at this rate.
*yay

He'll be 30 next year as well. Seems very odd

I must agree. He's an average journeyman whose only value seems to be as a stop gap if your top graders are injured. Even then I would have assumed bringing in someone young with potential was the logical action. Seems odd we let go Hiku, Gutherson, Knight etc and bring in at best a solid performer approaching the end of his career. Not the first odd signing Manly has made in recent times, while letting go potential game breakers.

So while we continue to sign rubbish like this, the salary cap cheats are signing Josh Hoffman from Titans. We really have become an also ran club.
I think the perception out there is our club is currently an old school club. We have let so many young players go and signed washed up has beens in return. We as a club allowed a group of players think that they were bigger than the club and we rewarded disloyalty as well I think we need a modern approach. We won't return to the top until the ego's and agendas stop and we get back the unity that was the heart of our recent successful years.

The Eels also got Nathan Brown. It looks dim. Manly are an NRL have-not.
I hope Manly have brought in the principal to teach the NRL a lesson. Tough task.
NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8