Johns may quit the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is about money and nothing else

Johns is after a new 3rd party sponsor - Kleenex

Fluffy is on the money here.

The new 3rd party sponsorship deal is already in the works. Kleenex is going to produce a new product which parrallels the cold & flu germ killing product. Similar in concept, the new product will have cocaine impregnated into the tissue.

Its catch line in all marketing will be "if youve got an issue. get this tissue"

[quote author=Fluffy]
This is about money and nothing else

Johns is after a new 3rd party sponsor - Kleenex

Fluffy is on the money here.

The new 3rd party sponsorship deal is already in the works. Kleenex is going to produce a new product which parrallels the cold & flu germ killing product. Similar in concept, the new product will have cocaine impregnated into the tissue.

Its catch line in all marketing will be "if youve got an issue. get this tissue"

[/quote] :clap: :clap: :clap:

Opening up the telegraph today was the 1st time ever that I stopped and thought that footy (and media) is losing the plot. Joey's back page news and Fordhams comments are brattish, spoilt & childlike. I agree, call their bluff.

Then it's hammer the referees and blame them for teams missing out on the 8, comparing what they have done wrong to what Johns did wrong, so what should their penalty be etc etc...
You can't compare the 2.

For starters, refs will make errors, just like players miss tackles, drop balls, penalties, bad kicks etc etc will happen. But no...let's blame the outcome of a game on a refs decision.

Refs have made wrong calls all year and will continue to do so in the future....it's human nature to make mistakes, like players make mistakes. Why do none of these incorrect decisions at the beginning of the year not hold as much weight as the one made with 3 rounds to go? Should the team also be thinking if they had won more games they wouldn't be in this positon?

This has been one of the worst years of media beatups i can remember and it's ruining the number one priority....excitement about the finals.

Joey has just lost a mile of credibility.

Just on the the refs, you cant honestly tell me they have had a good year! lets look at the now infamous manly newcastle match, not one or two very bad decisions but three, all in one game from a full time proffesional ref is appauling.

Two of those decisions went against us and could have easily cost us the game. Firstly, when their winger dropped that ball and was deemed a knock back, in my opinion is the worst decision i have seen this year, secondly when both robertson and matai were taken out in the one play, he could have used the video. I dont need to repeat the third wrong call, but at least we got one to go our way.

It was only a couple of weeks ago that that shane hayne was dropped for an incorrect call that had no influence over the outcome of the match, yet simpkins stays in the top grade after three critical blunders. Robert Finch, please explain.

As for Johns saying he would walk, this has not been proven that he even said it "and let me make it abundanlty clear that i have no brief saying he would" (John Fordham daily telegraph pg 68) but still, shame shame shame daily telegraph for rolling out this dribble.
2 weeks is enough, besides matt checcin probably is a f...ing c..t, who knows?? we all agree that you have to respect the ref and his posse.

Finally in this rant i would like to mention that the final score of 14 - 16 to us was the end result of johns missing two goal attempts, which was also left out of the daily telegraphs frist rate jouralism.

Just on the the refs, you cant honestly tell me they have had a good year! lets look at the now infamous manly newcastle match, not one or two very bad decisions but three, all in one game from a full time proffesional ref is appauling.

Two of those decisions went against us and could have easily cost us the game. Firstly, when their winger dropped that ball and was deemed a knock back, in my opinion is the worst decision i have seen this year, secondly when both robertson and matai were taken out in the one play, he could have used the video. I dont need to repeat the third wrong call, but at least we got one to go our way.

It was only a couple of weeks ago that that shane hayne was dropped for an incorrect call that had no influence over the outcome of the match, yet simpkins stays in the top grade after three critical blunders. Robert Finch, please explain.

As for Johns saying he would walk, this has not been proven that he even said it \"and let me make it abundanlty clear that i have no brief saying he would\" (John Fordham daily telegraph pg 68) but still, shame shame shame daily telegraph for rolling out this dribble.
2 weeks is enough, besides matt checcin probably is a f...ing c..t, who knows?? we all agree that you have to respect the ref and his posse.

Finally in this rant i would like to mention that the final score of 14 - 16 to us was the end result of johns missing two goal attempts, which was also left out of the daily telegraphs frist rate jouralism.

Agreed

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4