Jono Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
clinton guthersen
Anthony Watmough, Kieren Foran, Chris Sandow, Reni Maitua, Justin Poore, Andrew Leeds, Willie Tonga, Casey McGuire, Paul Green, Shayne Dunley, Aaron Cannings, Mal Kaufusi, Jack Afamasaga, Timana Tahu, Henry Perenara, Joe Galuvoa, Daniel Mortimer, Tim Smith, Shane Shackleton, Tom Humble, Chris Walker, Paul Whatuira, Carl Webb, Darcy Lussick, Will Hopoate, Lee Mossop, Beau Champion, it just goes on and on. But yeah we'll give yous Gutho lol.

Very hard to get excited about potential signings when their highlights videos are so underwhelming.

There has to be something we haven't heard about yet.

Well, from that video, I really don't think he's at least lacking in pace like everyone is whingeing about. Can we at least give him a game before we castrate the kid?

I remember being almost the only advocate of the Lussick signing when it happened. Apparently he was slow, lacking in heart, a penalty machine and all that. But look at him now - people are saying he's our best prop.

And for the record, he improved dramatically after his time in Parramatta with Brad Arthur, under our new coach - Trent Barrett. In fact, I think Lussick may play at least City / Country next season.

I feel Bob Fulton is wanting us to get much bigger, and I completely agree. Lane is a beast. Wright on the wing would be great in my opinion.

01. Tom Trbojevic (monster)
02. Jorge Taufua (strong carries, works well with Matai)
03. Steve Matai (tough as nails, absolute intimidation)
04. Dylan Walker (heaps of pace, hopefully bouncing back)
05. Jonathan Wright (Big strong Boppa, feeding off Walker)
06. Blake Green (I complain, but he WILL be good for DCE)
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (needs a bounce back year)

We'd then have Wright, Wiliame, Parker, Cullen, Godinet all chomping at the bit to get into the team. Add to that, maybe Uate.

Surprised Nathan Green was turfed after 12 months. Not saying it was the wrong call at all, just that he work hard once dropped, and did improve as a backrower. One wonders if our coaches have plans to similarly transform Wright into a back rower? Lavaka and Goodall both played forwards as well. It almost seems like we are intent on reserve grade wingers, having to have that ability with the current interchange. Makes those backs learn about work rate and get fit I guess. If only they'd give Jorge a go in field a little bit.

I agree but believe we should have a few depth signings just to make sure we are all good for the season. Reckon we are headed for a few 'superstar' signings this off season, Blake Green (probably already signed) and Matt Gillett (possibly signed already) are the known ones but Bozo always throws a few surprises in there so we'll wait and see, hopeful at the moment as much as I don't like bozo but believe he's got it in him to fix the mess he's created.
I hope you're right Harry

Surprised Nathan Green was turfed after 12 months. Not saying it was the wrong call at all, just that he work hard once dropped, and did improve as a backrower. One wonders if our coaches have plans to similarly transform Wright into a back rower? Lavaka and Goodall both played forwards as well. It almost seems like we are intent on reserve grade wingers, having to have that ability with the current interchange. Makes those backs learn about work rate and get fit I guess. If only they'd give Jorge a go in field a little bit.
This strategy of playing average players out of position is great. It keeps them on their toes, and doesn't let them develop any continuity or let them improve. The icing on the cake is then cutting them at the end of the season. That'll show em. Who do these bright young players think they are anyway?

Nathan Green is a good example. He showed some fight and promise, and came across as a good bloke. The last thing we want is for these upstarts to establish themselves as solid first graders, respected by fans and opposition players alike.

Anthony Watmough, Kieren Foran, Chris Sandow, Reni Maitua, Justin Poore, Andrew Leeds, Willie Tonga, Casey McGuire, Paul Green, Shayne Dunley, Aaron Cannings, Mal Kaufusi, Jack Afamasaga, Timana Tahu, Henry Perenara, Joe Galuvoa, Daniel Mortimer, Tim Smith, Shane Shackleton, Tom Humble, Chris Walker, Paul Whatuira, Carl Webb, Darcy Lussick, Will Hopoate, Lee Mossop, Beau Champion, it just goes on and on. But yeah we'll give yous Gutho lol.
shane dunley was very good and Tahu leeds galuvoa tim smith were very good mortimer was so good with us the roosters used him to winthe comp

you're not funny anymore Mohammed .... slide home there's a good lad

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8