Jorge Taufua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hasn’t been good for five years.

how he is playing now isn’t new, he just used to be able to offset it with great play.
Now there is no good play and his weaknesses are getting even worse.

doesn’t look like he even cares nor does he ever try and make amends when he stuffs up

He really has been cooked since 2015

I agree with you except for 2015.

2015 was his best ever form for the club apart from the 2012 finals series. He missed the first half of 2015 with injury but his return helped us go from the bottom of the ladder to just missing finals footy by 2 comp points and lesser p/d

Jorge is nowhere near our worst player tonight.

Nowhere near it.
He single-handedly conceded at least 3 tries, maybe more. Outside of his and Garricks defence the Rabbits probably only scored two or so tries

He single-handedly conceded at least 3 tries, maybe more. Outside of his and Garricks defence the Rabbits probably only scored two or so tries
I think Chez and Suli were more to blame for the tries down Garricks side. Also Siro looks slower than my grandma since his knee injury so can never get across

I feel a bit for Jorge, he has not been giving time away from the game to work on some problem areas.

Dropped one week and back into the team, not much was going to change.

I think Chez and Suli were more to blame for the tries down Garricks side. Also Siro looks slower than my grandma since his knee injury so can never get across
So why pick the fu&*ing guy if he can't run. Seriously we've got a young talented player like Olakuatu who can fit nicely as a wide running backrower but they keep picking an injury crock. Des has simply been overtaken by the rules and is floundering in old school obsolete methods.

I feel a bit for Jorge, he has not been giving time away from the game to work on some problem areas.

Dropped one week and back into the team, not much was going to change.
I dont think he was dropped at all to be fair Des said in the presser last week he needed the week off

This is one point I will agree to disagree with. If you drank every time they were beaten for a try we wouldn't wake up until next sunday when they get beaten every time again and we have to drink ourselves senseless again.

Aside from the 8-point try penalty goal, by half time every single, painful, crushing Reynolds conversion was from right on the sidelines. Garrick at one point was caught 20m infield... 20m! A poor pass from the Rabbits stopped it getting out there. He was always sucked in and clutching in tackle attempts once he had to turn and chase the rabbits centre/wing that had caught him out of position.

I dont think he was dropped at all to be fair Des said in the presser last week he needed the week off
I missed that one, I think he needs a month or two to work on his speed.

Not the same player he has been Jorge, he has lost that threatening look about him of breaking tackles and the defensive line.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8