Jorge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unfortunately I believe so, the modern game calls for speed on the wings, not just brut power anymore. Thanks for the memories Jorge!

What was the point in re-signing Jorge if we are never going to play him. I would have thought with injuries this week it would have been a perfect chance to get him back into the mould. Looks like he is not even named in the top 25. Has he really gone that bad?

Bottom of the pecking order now. I wouldn't expect to him in the maroon and white unless there was a major catastrophe to our backs.

Must be a good trainer and influence around the younger Poly's.

Last edited:
What was the point in re-signing Jorge if we are never going to play him. I would have thought with injuries this week it would have been a perfect chance to get him back into the mould. Looks like he is not even named in the top 25. Has he really gone that bad?
No thanks

He would have been in the picture ... but the emergence of Koula, ToopaLoopa and even Burbo have pushed him back down the order ..

Hope he gets at least one game this year so he can be sent off in style.

Will Jorge get a home game before the end of the year so we can say goodbye before I assume he retires?

I thought since he's captaining NSW Cup as a Centre (where he played his junior footy too)
The time to give him a crack over Burbo might have been the Tigers game. It would have been a safe time to give him a chance at centre however, I understand Des is finally giving some rookies a chance and I've been waiting for that too. I really hope Jorge does get a shot at FG with Manly again. He's been a loyal Eagle and I think he deserves it for his serivce and merit. I'll trust in Des...

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8