Josh Addo-Carr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At rare moments- I can kind of see what people like about these 2 players, for example the 1st half they were fairly average and the second half I noticed them step it up a lot.
I'm no stats buff so I don't know if they're SuperCoach ratings grant them more credit than actual game analysis. I just wonder if the club, coach and media are too stubborn to take them off the pedistal they all predicted they'd be sitting on by now?

I don't know if DCE or any other Manly half would be granted such an extensive berth of chances to 'develop' and 'learn' in week to week FG matches. By the time they re-sign they're market value will have had more up and downs than the elevator at centre point tower.
I'm more open minded than I might seem by now but not entirely sold on these guys just yet.. :crystalball:
I am, these 2 are willing to take risks, some of it pays off but at least they're having a go. They're confident and passionate and when they make a mistake you can see their agony unlike DCE when we're losing by 20 you can see the smile on his face while he's making trick shots waiting for the scrum to form. It's an absolute joke.

I am, these 2 are willing to take risks, some of it pays off but at least they're having a go. They're confident and passionate and when they make a mistake you can see their agony unlike DCE when we're losing by 20 you can see the smile on his face while he's making trick shots waiting for the scrum to form. It's an absolute joke.

That perspective helps, Cheers!
That was more specific and articulate than most commentary and media analysis I hear and watch. The media have plenty of wraps on them but they rarely mention why, which made it harder to look out for!
I've always wanted them to do well, if only for the sake of NSW one day.
Maybe the success of Hodko and Foz with similar FG experience by the same stage has left me with a higher expectation..
I know we had an amazing roster back then by comparison but those two showcased their skills and class much more clearly to me- AND they lacked the history of playing together that Moses and Brooks have enjoyed since their schoolboy days.
Even DCE and Foz had less time together in the juniors, so I probably expected these guys to have a Thurston/Bowen cohesion by now..
I'll give them a chance :hourglasssand::hourglass:

No. Cant stand him and his stupid post try celebrations. Belongs at souffs with all that show boating. Tosser.

Lachlan Maranta from the Doncs would be a decent buy. He was awesome in 2015 but seems to be on the outer this year.
Maranta is quality. I would have him in a heartbeat. And he is a good five eighth. Might be an option for a couple of seasons until hynes or wright come through. Then he could move to the outside backs. Much more natural pivot than walker.

Haven't seen or heard of maranta playing 5/8
I know he has been a solid winger for the Broncos and was a regular last year but has been over looked for Jordan kahu and Oates this year?
Did he play 5/8 in juniors?

No. Cant stand him and his stupid post try celebrations. Belongs at souffs with all that show boating. Tosser.

I'd take some crowd loving post try celebrations over a dropped ball from any player he could replace any time.
If he has a tendency to score tries I'd welcome some passion and enthusiasm towards the fans and the jersey.
Note: his post try celebration was a shout out to his incarcerated brother playing in the prison rugby league comp, fair tribute and motivation..
It might be what really drives him to succeed and he's gonna be a star somewhere..

So your telling me the hand to the face is for his incarcerated brother? Is his brother Hannibal lector? Makes me hate him more now after that story.

So your telling me the hand to the face is for his incarcerated brother? Is his brother Hannibal lector? Makes me hate him more now after that story.

Nah don't think his brother eats people haha. Does it really bother you or are you just not into post try celebrations?

Maybe his brother is Bain from batman. I thought he was 'wearing' an altitude mask until his post match interview..

I just don't get it.. Like seriously why aren't we tryna sign this kid. We need outside backs.. He looks the goods and would be cheap as chips. Sometimes I wonder if recruitment is run by Stevie wonder

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Signed with Mario Tartak yesterday - Moses & Nase's agent. Any slight chance of joining us? I would take him if maybe Walker or Parker made way...
However, we're Manly. We don't sign good players. Enjoy the Tigers/Bunnies JAC

Signed with Mario Tartak yesterday - Moses & Nase's agent. Any slight chance of joining us? I would take him if maybe Walker or Parker made way...
However, we're Manly. We don't sign good players. Enjoy the Tigers/Bunnies JAC
Sharks let him go for being to small, but has shown, you can't hurt - what you can't catch...very much linked to Souths.

It would have been good for JAC to had a year under Thommos wing, give him guidance and direction off field.

If we go after an up and coming back, then I'd go for Javid Bowen from the Cowboys (another poster mentioned him and I think he would be a great choice). They have re-signed their backline and he is more than ready for first grade.
Whatever happened to bowen

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4