Josh Aloiai 10 min Sin Bin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Initially I thought he was hard done by as it looked to me like he was swinging his leg around in the process of getting onto his front in order to get up & play the ball but the replay clearly showed him looking at Jackson as he did it so I can understand them thinking he had intent.

That said, it wasn't like he pistoned his leg out to connect with Jackson so thought a penalty would have sufficed.

As others have said, possibly the NRL being ultra sensitive after Latrell's tackle on Friday night, so an overreaction.

It was BS and i'm feeling sick that come finals something like this will change the game. It was against a limp Bulldogs attack but against a top 4 or 8 team we would have been in trouble.

Josh was placed on report, surely he doesn’t have a case to answer, from memory he is carrying 75 points from his last early guilty plea, fingers crossed nothing comes of it or at worst a fine, the big fella is just starting to get his game back on track.

Was a terrible call, he was just trying to get back to his feet with Jackson lying all over him. Wouldn’t have been an issue if the ref blew 6 again like he should have but he was letting the Dogs get a way with a lot in the ruck. You won’t hear anything about that though as people really think the Dogs were robbed in a game they were never going to win anyway.

Josh has been our best forward the last 2 weeks and a front row rotation of him, Paseka, Marty and Sipley/Keppie is very exciting going into the finals. I really like Sips but he can be a bit lazy and slow in defence so I think Keppie might be a better option in the finals, I’m sure Dessy has it all under control though

Probably against the grain but I felt he deserved the bin and penalty.
At first I thought he just accidentally collected while trying to play the ball.
On replay you can clearly see him looking straight at the dogs player, to me looked intentional.

Arguably the latrine kick out looked more accidental than Josh's.

We don't need to give ref's any more excuses and that was asking for it and no need.

Probably against the grain but I felt he deserved the bin and penalty.
At first I thought he just accidentally collected while trying to play the ball.
On replay you can clearly see him looking straight at the dogs player, to me looked intentional.

Arguably the latrine kick out looked more accidental than Josh's.

We don't need to give ref's any more excuses and that was asking for it and no need.
Latrell is good at looking the other way and lashing out, if he collects someone then he's innocent cos he's not looking, he did one against Garner

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8