Josh Drinkwater

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Riccardi has no kicking game whatsoever! drinkwater is only 18 and will grow some more! he will be a great of the game trust me!

it was 17-0  & it was against cronulla ..;D google it budza see if im ****ting ya or not :p

Bradza link said:
Barry - Dane Chisholm is the son of good old Rick Chisholm, he of the famous 16 or 17 - nil scoreline in the 80's where he scored all of Manly's points. He should be playing for us!

Well, that explains it. I remember Rick's game at Brookie against Cronulla - awesome. Then the following match he had a shocker. Only a few years later did we learn why his performances were so diverse.

But I'd love to see his son playing for Manly, and I hope the flux at Melbourne may help our chances of recruiting him...
I'd imagine our recruitment team would be interested . . . wouldn't they?

yeah barry he didnt play anywhere near  how he played that afternoon against cronulla..  if you remember him he had white blonde hair & use to have black tape around his head all the time ???
i remember a chisholm at souths a couple yrs later i dont knw if that was him  though..

bit of a footnote .. rick chisholm  has actually passed away..

jjai link said:
it was 17-0  & it was against cronulla ..;D google it budza see if im s**tting ya or not :p

Spot on jjai. Looks like your only talking **** some of the time. Getting closer now - you must be getting excited!

jjai link said:
yeah barry he didnt play anywhere near  how he played that afternoon against cronulla..  if you remember him he had white blonde hair & use to have black tape around his head all the time ???
i remember a chisholm at souths a couple yrs later i dont knw if that was him  though..

I was at the game at Brooky when he scored all those points - sitting on the hill behind the goal posts where the stand now is.
The other Chisolm was Wayne. He played briefly with Manly before heading over to Souths and was quite a good backrower!

Goldie link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184573.msg283466#msg283466 date=1281416220]
yeah barry he didnt play anywhere near  how he played that afternoon against cronulla..  if you remember him he had white blonde hair & use to have black tape around his head all the time ???
i remember a chisholm at souths a couple yrs later i dont knw if that was him  though..

I was at the game at Brooky when he scored all those points - sitting on the hill behind the goal posts where the stand now is.
The other Chisolm was Wayne. He played briefly with Manly before heading over to Souths and was quite a good backrower!
[/quote]didnt he also cop a massive 10week suspension for tackling a ref?? lol  (wayne chisholm im talking about)

Josh just got dropped for a fairly average 5/8 in Scott Blanch. Blanch is pretty ordinary so a shame Josh isn't starting.

yes definitley a shame! not happy dave! spoke to him this arv! he didn't sound overly devo he knows his time will come next year!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6