JSL Pleads guilty - free to play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookie Brawler

Reserve Grader
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/08/05/sene_lefao_free_to_play.html

Pretty sure this is for alleged crusher.

Joke.

Hope the carryover points don't cost him a big game down the track.

Brookie Brawler said:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/08/05/sene_lefao_free_to_play.html

Pretty sure this is for alleged crusher.

Joke.

Hope the carryover points don't cost him a big game down the track.
yeah I was worried about this when they went on about it on tv,they tend to have a habit of highlighting these things these gooses,I didnt think there was much in it to be truthfull

master blaster said:
yeah I was worried about this when they went on about it on tv,they tend to have a habit of highlighting these things these gooses,I didnt think there was much in it to be truthfull

To be fair I think it was the refs who made a big deal oit of it and the commentators pretty much dosmissed it.

There have been a few ridiculous charges for supposed crusher tackles recently (although I think Horo's was probably fair) but this was nothing like the scummy wrestling move the rule was brought in for.

How can Maria not have more carry-over points than the winner of Family Feud?
He gets cited every game, yet continues to be free to rumble.

The "Manly Loading" was carried out yet again.
furious.gif

Total BS that it got to a charge. He fell over the top of him, complete accident that it got into that sort of position. Greensnot prints all over this one again. Fu..ing joke.

The Who said:
How can Maria not have more carry-over points than the winner of Family Feud?
He gets cited every game, yet continues to be free to rumble.

Isn't this an utter joke!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8