Judiciary- What a joke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This from the front page, re Mattai:

"We'll have a look at the tape with (lawyer) Geoff Bellow before we decide if we fight the charge,'' CEO Grant Mayer said "

Now this is not hard. Unless someone has vision of the incident that i dont, there is most definitely a case to be made here. Cmon Geoff if your worth your salt youll push for this. Give him the green light Grant !

If Matai plays, and Lyon is 5/8, with potentially Burns on the bench, we will win by I hope 50 !!

Dykes / Kimmorley aren't able to play
Bird / Nuffy aren't able to play

We will dead set be playing against The Jersey Flegg 1/2's.

For goodness sakes, give Steppa the 6 !!!

I think i caught on the news we are fighting the charge.

I think that is a brilliant call from management, shows we have some guts, especially because i can smell the media starting to cook up a Kite-Knee lift thing

Especially because i can smell the media starting to cook up a Kite-Knee lift thing

True. Rabbits has mentioned it a few times recently, I remember him saying it on Friday night footy against the Tigers. Kite definately lifts his knees though. Hasn't hurt anyone yet, but I didn't hear Gould saying anything like "of course he lifts his knees rabbits! that's how you run!" on Friday night defending Kite like he publicly defended Jason Stevens' knee lifts in years gone by...

Anyway, Manly will fight the charge. It was touch-and-go. They were tempted to take the early guilty plea just to wipe out Matai's carry-over points (do it when we're 6 points clear of third etc), but I guess they're fighting it just because it is a farcical charge.

Kite lifts the knee before he enters into the tackle to propel himself forward is my take on the situation. However he probably should resist the temptation. Matai's thing was just heads coming together, slowly, to make a statement (Like the Hoppa incident pictured), definitely not a head butt. There is definitely anti-manly bias in Warren's ****calls. Good. The more they hate us, the better we go.

Another question to ponder

The Matai incident
The Morris shove of Robertson into the cameras

What is more dangerous ?

This was the NRL's official take on the Morris incident:
Unneccesary push of Robertson by Morris. Dangerous action. Could have been penalised.

Nothing more. Good to know that they at least acknowledged it should have been penalised...

Kite makes the official match review twice for "possible knee lifts".

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle]

The Matai incident

What is more dangerous ?

This was the NRL's official take on the Morris incident:
Unneccesary push of Robertson by Morris. Dangerous action. Could have been penalised.
Are these publically available online somewhere?

Matai is and has always been a liability. Lyon is the better option in centre.

THough he did start to show some decent 5/8th form last Friday I will admit.

Still he is a better option in centre than Matai is

The Matai incident

What is more dangerous ?

From memory, Matai did the same thing to a Roosters player a couple of years back at the SFS when the SFS was getting some renovation work.
I can't remember if anything resulted from it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6