Juniors Discussion Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks bozo. Really interested to see Josh Feledy and Fletch Myers in the centres today for SG. Also Latu and Samuela Fainu (I think SG also). anyway fingers crossed with the live stream technology.

Thanks bozo. Really interested to see Josh Feledy and Fletch Myers in the centres today for SG. Also Latu and Samuela Fainu (I think SG also). anyway fingers crossed with the live stream technology.
I am with you here . Manly stands for magnificence and our Magnificence is made by magnificent players and these young Manly guys look amazing prospects

I cannot stand Mediocre . I was brought up in the Newtown district where the jests were losers made by mediocre players . I said to my self Fck this I am going for Winners and the Dominating team in the 70s were the Manly Sea eagles.

We must maintain our Dominance and what great way to do it by securing amazing young players

Winston is 100% right

To Improve is to change and to Perfect is to change often

1644016228117.png

Aaaaghhh!

I Love You Movie GIF by Rocky
Take it away Rocky ....

It is not about how hard you hit in the premiership rounds

It is about how hard you get hit in the finals and how much you can take and keep moving forward and advance to the Grand final

That is how winning is done !

In which case ... shouldn't you be trying to change your memes more often??!!!

Help me Ser8 .. we have a bloke that says 3416 times a day that Manly are the greatest football team the world has ever seen..

And then he posts 2729 times a day that we need to change.. change often..

CHANGE TO FUKKEN WHAT!!!!

Help me Ser8 .. we have a bloke that says 3416 times a day that Manly are the greatest football team the world has ever seen..

And then he posts 2729 times a day that we need to change.. change often..

CHANGE TO FUKKEN WHAT!!!!

Change to this feathered friend !!!!

Change our ways and live up to our legendary clubs highest standards as the Greatest club the World has ever seen

We have been living off our past Glory and resting on our laurels for far too long !

Down 16-0

It appears there are no free live streams for us today 😢

However, there are live match reports:
Harold Matthews
SG Ball

There should be match highlights later today or tomorrow Match Highlights

Round 2 is a bye for the Sea Eagles & Round 3 we play the Steelers Friday 18 February

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6