Juniors Discussion Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you for your point of view feathered friend
This is my perspective

The problem is we look for excuses instead of being innovating to find solutions
and Salary cap debacles are derived from incompetent salary cap management

The moral of the story is
You get paid to do a job
You either find a way and prevail or find your self another job Just like the West Tigers incompetent Management who crippled their club with their decade of failing excuses

To conclude
Nothing is easy in this world , It is harsh , not fair or kind
We Either Adapt or die !
View attachment 25953
Bozo, appreciate your response.

I think though you are making an assumption about an issue that was not my intention. I was in no way seeking excuses. It had nothing specifically to do with the Sea Eagles. It is about the structure of the geographical areas designated for the various clubs in terms of junior talent to remain competitive in those competitions. And surely equitable competition is in everyone's interest in maintaining the integrity of the system.. Without a degree of equity in this regard, clubs with smaller designated areas are having to constantly import talent.

As for the salary cap, when you have a loose structure like that, it invites fiddling the figures, it is near impossible to police. All sorts of secondary offerings can be made that cant be effectively monitored. That's why a player points system or draft would be far more effective, otherwise the risk is, we loose clubs and therefore support bases.

In conclusion.

Adaptation or change is essential in any structure. Without it comes stagnation and degeneration, which is more fitting to the pictures you've displayed.

It is official feathered friend your Excellent Manly club hero Aaron Woods is gracing the field at the expense of a young up an comer with higher testosterone levels

Thank you for this Great Manly Woman's Winning way News feathered friend @SeaEagleRock8

Great Manly Woman are showing the Manly Men how Manly Winning is Done !
Picture Compliments Manly Media
View attachment 25954
You must think these girls have gigantic testosterone levels @:D

IMG_6424.jpeg

It is interesting to review the junior results on the back of a change of focus to local manly juniors.

It is basically Year 1 od this plan and if you look at the HM U17 team, a good core of these players come from the U16 development team from last year. They had a nice win on Saturday. As per the above this years U16 development team had a good win against STG on the weekend.

The SG Ball is struggling and this is in part to us moving away from recent recruitment areas via Scott Fulton to more local/regional/interstate players. It may take another year or two to see the benefits of the local junior program (or it may just be wishful thinking).

It is interesting to review the junior results on the back of a change of focus to local manly juniors.

It is basically Year 1 od this plan and if you look at the HM U17 team, a good core of these players come from the U16 development team from last year. They had a nice win on Saturday. As per the above this years U16 development team had a good win against STG on the weekend.

The SG Ball is struggling and this is in part to us moving away from recent recruitment areas via Scott Fulton to more local/regional/interstate players. It may take another year or two to see the benefits of the local junior program (or it may just be wishful thinking).
Mate they played the Dragons which is an older catchment area sandwiched between South Sydney and Canterbury Districts. HM and SG Ball are both up against Rabbitohs sides so that will gauge the development of the squad better this round coming. The Manly teams do quite well in the local area competitions and feature in the NSWRL champions competition at end of the local season which is always promising.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8