Just give us consistency

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
How can Anusley stand there and justify all this.

A change to the NRL judiciary system has helped Sydney Roosters star Joseph Aukuso-Suaalii escape a ban for raising his knee in Sunday’s win over the Warriors.
The Match Review Committee slapped Suaali with a $1000 fine and a grade one contact charge for collecting Warriors hooker Wayde Egan in the head with his knee.
Suaalii’s running style has come under scrutiny in the past, and the Tricolours centre was banned for three weeks last year for a similar offence, which at the time was his ‘3rd and subsequent offence.’
Monday’s charge sheet had listed the latest incident as Suaalii’s first offence, raising plenty of eyebrows considering his priors.
But the NRL judiciary has introduced new rules this year where charges are scrubbed after a certain amount of games.

Grade One charges are scrubbed after 10 club games, grade two charges are scrubbed after 20 club games and grade three charges are scrubbed 30 matches or after one calendar year - whichever comes first.
Suaalii wasn’t the only Rooster to escape suspension, five-eighth Luke Keary and in-form back rower Angus Crichton are also free to take on Cronulla in Magic Round on Saturday.
The news will be welcomed by NSW Blues coach Michael Maguire who’s halves and centre stocks took a major blow over the weekend after halfback Nathan Cleary and Tom Trbojevic succumbed to long-term hamstring injuries.
Crichton was hit with a $1000 fine for grade one dangerous contact charge for tripping Dallin Watene-Zelezniak.

Luke Keary's escaped a ban for this tackle on Shaun Johnson.
Keary escaped a ban for a chicken-wing tackle on Shaun Johnson but was fined $1800 over the incident.
But coach Trent Robinson will be without utility Sandon Smith, who is facing a one-game ban for grade two dangerous contact on Dylan Walker.
North Queensland’s Griffin Neame and Reece Robson were hit with $1500 and $1000 for a crusher and dangerous contact, respectively.
Titans forward Mo Fotuaika was fined $3000 for grade one dangerous on Tom Dearden.

Yesterday the Roosters made contact on Dylan Walker after he kicked, Walker down injured, no stop in play, Roosters then chip kick over top & score a try.

The previous evening, Harry Grant was sent off for similar minimal contact on Atkinson when he kicked.

Aloiai was sent off for similar minimal contact on Shaun Johnson a few weeks ago.

The application of the rules is a complete joke.

How long until we see kickers follow through deliberately and contact the player charging down if its key player like Api or Grant or Cleary.

If the game wants zero injuries they would be better off keeping the players off the field.

The Rorters got away with the Walker and Johnson incidents.

The chicken wing tackle had to be a suspension, but oh no Keary is in the mix for the halves in origin and hes done this before, scandalous!

The Rorters got away with the Walker and Johnson incidents.

The chicken wing tackle had to be a suspension, but oh no Keary is in the mix for the halves in origin and hes done this before, scandalous!
Its because the Rorters have an endless supply of:

1715680604287.png

How long until we see kickers follow through deliberately and contact the player charging down if its key player like Api or Grant or Cleary.

If the game wants zero injuries they would be better off keeping the players off the field.
Kickers or our kicker.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12