Kane Elgey kicking game.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

king2213

Reserve Grader
attn Kane Elgey

Against the bulldogs attacking their tryline you put in a grubber kick for your self to try and score from your own kick. If you kicked to the edge we had Ruben Garrick in clear space that would off scored.

Against the broncos you did it again Abbas Miski was in the clear but you kicked for your self again

You have bombed 2 tries , you are premeditating scoring a try for your self , instead of kicking to somebody in a better position

You sacrificed 2 try assists under your name , you also cost our team 2 important tries in 2 games

you are focusing on scoring the try instead of setting up the try

Adjust your thinking , play for your team not your career

After such a good start we should have been kicking to the corners and turning the big Broncos pack around, instead we threw up midfield bombs.
As above kicking game has been Shyte all year.

Fainus got a great kick on him. We need to see more of it. I’m sure Des will be on to it now we have five eight issues.

He put up a few good bombs for Garrick, a really nice midfield floater that Darius did well the defuse and a great grubber from 20 out that lead to a repeat set.

His passing game went backwards a bit in the second half when he only had second rowers and a backup fullback to link with due to our injuries. Just like DCE during the first few rounds, when our go forward stops it's very hard for any half to manufacture something. In that second half the Broncos were up in our faces the whole time and slowed the play the ball down. His first half was great and the try to Miski should have been allowed. Plus I thought he defended quite well.

with a thread title like 'kane elgey kicking game' i expected you comment to be like my next four lines:

on a side note, how about that banana kick by morgan near the try line last night, 3:02 on the clip

I feel for elgey he’s not up to having the lead role he had on Friday. He’s more of a foil a cherry or even croker. I hope the kid is back this week. Love what he did against Canberra

It would be nice for someone , hopefully LG to be able to kick into the in goal of the opposition without hitting their feet every time.

If we can do that, we can control the ball. DCE should be coaching that to LG while he is injured.

He's getting better every game as he gets more comfortable. Also notice his defense is improving. Okay, DCE is a lock, but jeez there's competition for the 6. Crokers last (or second last ) game was game changing.

He's getting better every game as he gets more comfortable. Also notice his defense is improving. Okay, DCE is a lock, but jeez there's competition for the 6. Crokers last (or second last ) game was game changing.
At this stage id choose LG but this cust looks like he could be the best of them. Hes a good defender and has a good short kick on him. Im going to watch the game again now so ill pay more attention and get back to you

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10