Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope he comes for '16. If he's not coming 'til 17 I can't get excited just yet as we have a 2016 Premiership to win with our current team and new coach.
This time next year I'll start planning for our 10th Premiership in '17.
Love the nickname Kapow. Reminds me of the old black and white Batman and Robin series where every terribly choreographed punch was celebrated with a 'Kapow!, Bam! or Thwack!'
I'm Gen X so those of us this age or above will remember. Gen Y's and below would have a great laugh if they could watch some of that old stuff.
Manly for 2016!

Hey Nicci Pops, Batman was modern stuff for my time. I still remember 'Out of the night when the moon is bright comes the Horseman known as Zorro'...and 'Look. Up in the Sky. Its a bird. Its a plane. No its Superdude'. I even remember watching such wonders as Hopalong Cassidy, Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows best, I love Lucy and My Three Sons. Bring on Roy Rogers and eat your heart out, Nicci. You're still an infant.

Hey Nicci Pops, Batman was modern stuff for my time. I still remember 'Out of the night when the moon is bright comes the Horseman known as Zorro'...and 'Look. Up in the Sky. Its a bird. Its a plane. No its Superdude'. I even remember watching such wonders as Hopalong Cassidy, Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows best, I love Lucy and My Three Sons. Bring on Roy Rogers and eat your heart out, Nicci. You're still an infant.
Phantom Agents were still the best...

Ditto

I go back as far as Jet Jackson, The Flying Commando

You left out Sgt Preston of the Yukon, The Samurai, The Rifleman, Bronco Lane, Jim Bowie, Wyatt Earp, The Texas Rangers, Dennis the Menace and Please Don't Eat the Daisies.

Landofgiants.gif

I win

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8