Kapow offloads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

king2213

Reserve Grader
3 years on we still don’t have 2 players in support anticipating Marty’s offload

Marty is looking for someone to offload th3 ball often landing on the floor

We know Marty offloads , why is there no players in support anticipating the offload

What do they do at training ?

Seriously wtf is going on

3 years on we still don’t have 2 players in support anticipating Marty’s offload

Marty is looking for someone to offload th3 ball often landing on the floor

We know Marty offloads , why is there no players in support anticipating the offload

What do they do at training ?

Seriously wtf is going on

I hear Baz tells them not to ... it's a gag they play on Marty just for fun ......

If Baz is any sort of decent coach (which I think he is) then you would think that they would work on this at training. Supporting the man with the ball mostly comes back to attitude, fitness and teamwork. When Manly is winning and the team is in feeling good then the players generally lift and there is usually someone around to support the man carrying the ball.

If Baz is any sort of decent coach (which I think he is) then you would think that they would work on this at training. Supporting the man with the ball mostly comes back to attitude, fitness and teamwork. When Manly is winning and the team is in feeling good then the players generally lift and there is usually someone around to support the man carrying the ball.

A decent coach would make it happen

They are professional athletes on big money

And apparently Baz is a first grade coach I’m sick of these excuses

Someone needs to be held accountable

This is disorganised rubbish

Sick of the excuses

Also the fact that "offload" is a fairly generous description of some of Marty's work .... they are more wing and prayer than controlled distribution and mainly come out the back than to the side for support players ..... but as you say when we are going well I have seen some good work done ....

A decent coach would make it happen

They are professional athletes on big money

And apparently Baz is a first grade coach I’m sick of these excuses

Someone needs to be held accountable

This is disorganised rubbish

Sick of the excuses

Look, we all know you don’t like Bazza, but hey.... If it’s any consolation you’re gunna have a great looking sibling one of these days!!

I think the luxury of having someone there to take advantage of the offload has not been available this year. API is the only bloke who is there around the ruck who could get involved because tom is playing like a five eighth and organising or getting set for the next or future plays.
Only when toms positioning aligns with where Marty is on the field do we see anything come if it. If API takes the ball we have only DCE as the next attacking focal point.
This year is a bust.

If you have a creative hooker like parcel you could have played croker. But DCE croker/Walker and API don't get you around the park well enough to have defences worried about where the attack is coming from on the next play.
Blake Green wasn't irreplaceable but croker or Walker don't do his job. Hastings could have made a fist of it and if Mitchell Pearce signed we'd be leading the comp.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10