keep politics out of the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
I am sure some were still dancing to be seen to fit in even though they could not hear the music either.
Yeah, as you probably know that quote was attributed to Nietzsche......not sure if he really heard the music, he may have just said he did to impress Wagners missus.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Yeah, Nah ... I heard @BOZO loves it ..
Bozo is very wise man…but the trick is to try and see or anticipate it from others. It’s bloody hard but some will never try and will be stuck with their blinkers on…in ignorant bliss. Someone prominent on this forum immediately comes to mind…. If we mastered this the world would likely be a much better place…

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
The world has gone completely MAD ...

Children’s Hospital rejecting $520,000 donation is ‘horrific virtue signalling’​

1667435848334.png

Starship Children’s Hospital rejects $520,000 donation from Golden Eagle winner which is “horrific virtue signalling” says Former Victorian Liberal Party President Michael Kroger.

“It’s part of the sickness of the society in which we live today,” Mr Kroger said.

CLICK ON the sentence below for video ..

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur

Children’s Hospital rejecting $520,000 donation is ‘horrific virtue signalling’​

View attachment 22727
Starship Children’s Hospital rejects $520,000 donation from Golden Eagle winner which is “horrific virtue signalling” says Former Victorian Liberal Party President Michael Kroger.

“It’s part of the sickness of the society in which we live today,” Mr Kroger said.

Absolutely so called compassionate narcissism at its worst. They are making decisions that could impact their patients (kids) and their families… if they want to make these decisions they should at least fund the rejected donations out of their own pockets….this is indeed moral insanity @SeaEagleRock8 no doubt you agree with this?

Seagles68

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member

View attachment 22727

I'd like to see something directly from the Starship people as to why they rejected the money rather than relying just on Murray. Hopefully, there's more to it than just his and Kroger's version.

Last edited:

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Oh won't someone think of the Children? Please kind sirs, someone think of the kiddies.
That does not seem to be a compassionate position considering you are the self appointed champion of the forum’s collective moral compass. Oh magnanimous one.
Do you agree with hospitals position? I keenly am awaiting to hear you’re take on this as I want to understand the woke mind better

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
a good thing you boys didn't go off half-cocked!
Somehow I could image you would have had a few hissy fits in your time.. just a hunch…but this is an important landscape to navigate as you yourself have suggested. I.e. sponsorship in sport. It is possible many may feel that our teams main sponsor may also be not appropriate…

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Bozo is very wise man…but the trick is to try and see or anticipate it from others. It’s bloody hard but some will never try and will be stuck with their blinkers on…in ignorant bliss. Someone prominent on this forum immediately comes to mind…. If we mastered this the world would likely be a much better place…
You make a very valid point when you say the trick is to see the situation from others point of view

If our owner and marketing team had the foresight to do this they would not have politically prostituted our indiscriminative jersey that gay players and all players from all walk of life played and were united since the beginning of time in our proud history

The moral of the story
Sport Unites people

and Politics Divide people as our club was the only club to have caused a division with its Polynesian players and club supporters and this division continues long after the clubs pride jersey marketing game day and has gone from bitter disagreements to death threats

The trick is to see the situation from ALL points of view and if we mastered this the world would likely be a much better place

All Gays rights matter and so do other ALL people rights matter
The wrong thing to do is to prostitute the indiscriminative sport where all come to play the game and not participate in a political agenda

There are no war zones in sports arenas where all people are united as one as different as they are
Lets keep politics out of our free war zone sports

See the source image

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What was it you said about going off half cocked ... it appears it had nothing to do with gambling money apparently ... no mirrors at your place.
Is this about the declined donation? I haven't commented on that story.

I posted the link about people saying no to betting sponsors becuse I saw it online this morning and thought it was topical for this thread:

"Australia's most-prominent athletes have spoken up in recent weeks against companies sponsoring their sporting organisations, citing concerns around climate change and racism.
But there's also emerging resistance from others around wagering providers and their impact.'

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
You make a very valid point when you say the trick is to see the situation from others point of view

If our owner and marketing team had the foresight to do this they would not have politically prostituted our indiscriminative jersey that gay players and all players from all walk of life played and were united since the beginning of time in our proud history

The moral of the story
Sport Unites people

and Politics Divide people as our club was the only club to have caused a division with its Polynesian players and club supporters and this division continues long after the clubs pride jersey marketing game day and has gone from bitter disagreements to death threats

The trick is to see the situation from ALL points of view and if we mastered this the world would likely be a much better place

All Gays rights matter and so do other ALL people rights matter
The wrong thing to do is to prostitute the indiscriminative sport where all come to play the game and not participate in a political agenda

There are no war zones in sports arenas where all people are united as one as different as they are
Lets keep politics out of our free war zone sports

See the source image
Good to see you back mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20