Keep the faith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes it’s been a disappointment fortnight of football but let’s rally behind our team when they need it most. Let’s support them now so that when we are soaring again it will taste so much sweeter. In des we trust #istommyinjured? #jonahfromtongaforkoolaid?

Think everyone here supports the team mate (everyone who posts would be a bit of a fanatic). Not sure about the trusting Des part. We are making the same stupid errors. We haven't adapted our system. We have the same recurring defensive downfalls.

Basically, we aren't learning or progressing (I'd almost say we are regressing).

We need to change our style and game to stay ahead of the opposition. 2008 structures and style (and even body shapes of players) isn't cutting the mustard.

Think everyone here supports the team mate (everyone who posts would be a bit of a fanatic). Not sure about the trusting Des part. We are making the same stupid errors. We haven't adapted our system. We have the same recurring defensive downfalls.

Basically, we aren't learning or progressing (I'd almost say we are regressing).

We need to change our style and game to stay ahead of the opposition. 2008 structures and style (and even body shapes of players) isn't cutting the mustard.

Yea mate I 100% agree, we’ve all signed up to this forum 😂 just saying the FUD can sometimes get deafening if you don’t address it early. Just keeping positive 💪

I do agree re structures. Not sure what’s going on with Tom it’s like they don’t want to pass to him, he also looks injured to me.

Agree! Love the passion. Not everyone that posts is a fanatic. We have a couple death riders on the forum atm.

Our intensity was good in the second half, with our forwards showing some mongrel.
It was good to see Davey make an appearance and he should be a permanent fixture in the top 17.
I don't think Kapow is good enough to keep his place. Put Sippers in. He runs much harder and still has youth on his side.
I thought The Lawman played well, as did Walker until he was hurt.
I'm not sold on Bully yet. As I feared he is an attacking weapon but nothing special in defence.
I eagerly await the return of The Shoe, and it must be as a 5/8. DCE has played like a headless chook in the first two matches and we are not giving our backline any decent ball or creating even half-breaks.
I think it's time for Koala to replace Harpo.

There are things than can be fixed by the team. The first thing is we need to be switched on from the get go and be smarter with our tactics.You cannot win a gain with 32 percent of the ball in the first half. We have glaring weaknesses in the play the ball attacking wise and our right side defence got carve up time and time again. There has to be a few guys on notice after what has been dished out in the last fortnight!

Look to your right --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
:)

It’s there for everyone to see but those we have engaged to fix our problems in 2022 have failed.

Slow starters + vrsing the two competition favourites in first two round = disappointment

It was real possible this was going to happen and it did. Let's now build some confidence and get things clicking by beating up on the lesser sides. We are nowhere near ready for the top sides yet.

Yes it’s been a disappointment fortnight of football but let’s rally behind our team when they need it most. Let’s support them now so that when we are soaring again it will taste so much sweeter. In des we trust #istommyinjured? #jonahfromtongaforkoolaid?
Wake up 2 ur selfie sportsman,

I think it's time to look to our future. Bullemor won't be a starting backrower next year. Move him into the middle now. Marty off the bench. Koula in for harper. No better way for a kid to learn than being out there week in week out. Might be some short term pain but better in the long run. I'd have turbo in centres on D with koula at the back, keeping turbo from taking tackle 2 hit ups. Switch them around in attack. I feel like koula could have a better kick return than turbo too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8