Keiran Foran?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cameron said:
Masked Eagle said:
Jatz Crackers said:
bones said:
Daniel said:
I heard the real reason that he is still not back is because he needed a rest after reading the thread regarding his re-signing, apparently he is still not all the way through it
I don't think he has even started on it yet. He is still over at the Kennel reading the "Kieran Foran Possible Signing Superthread".

I dont think he has read either of those. He is still trying to wade through the contract document and love letter Des left in his driveway some time back.

I reckon he'd just be too busy counting his cash!

Poor form. When you think how much they get tax and what a short span their earnings are.

Yep, they do it tough cambo.

10 years @ 300K is only $3 million.

Average wage out there is about 60K, would take the average Joe only 50 years to make the same they do in 10. Poor bastards have to spend 40 years doing SFA and not earning a cent, just how do they cope?

Fluffy said:
Yep, they do it tough cambo.

10 years @ 300K is only $3 million.

Average wage out there is about 60K, would take the average Joe only 50 years to make the same they do in 10. Poor bastards have to spend 40 years doing SFA and not earning a cent, just how do they cope?

They do get well paid by normal Aussie standards, but think of all the injuries they suffer and the long-term effects of all those knocks. Compared to international soccer, basketball, gridiron, baseball, tennis, golf etc players they get peanuts. It is sickening how much the above players receive - some upwards of $25-M a season.

bones said:
I do hope he plays if he is ready, but 'my source told me/ my mail is' that he won't be back until at least the Chooks game. He said they deliberately got him to stretch out running to snap the hamstring in order to make it heal cleanly and reduce the risk of ongoing problems. Thats why it has taken so long.

I told an orthopod. at my work about allegedly doing such a thing and his first reaction was that he disbelieved me and then he just laughed.
?????

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
bones said:
I do hope he plays if he is ready, but 'my source told me/ my mail is' that he won't be back until at least the Chooks game. He said they deliberately got him to stretch out running to snap the hamstring in order to make it heal cleanly and reduce the risk of ongoing problems. Thats why it has taken so long.

I told an orthopod. at my work about allegedly doing such a thing and his first reaction was that he disbelieved me and then he just laughed.
?????

Yeah it's true, just like the warriors hooker Friend deliberately broke his jaw so he would stop sledging the ref.

Shoe1 said:
I've just seen Kieran getting into a helicopter at Sydney airport, bound for Brisbane!
lol

So explain this tweet @ 11:16 by @Benny_Falcone 
Just finished a field sesh with Foz & Rex. @Rex_tokz looking too fast! #150mchamp

Would the helicopter even have that sort of range?

Most helicopters can be refilled to extend the range. I do remember Darren Lockyer taking a little flight down after he put a small mark on his cheek bone when he head butted a knee. He chose a helicopter so they could fly lower, (under the radar ) keeping the cabin preaaure a little lower. But I think if you were rushing Foz up to qld you would use a plane

Depends on the Chopper. But there are at least 12 major airports on the way to brisbane to refuel anyway.

Stevo said:
Depends on the Chopper. But there are at least 12 major airports on the way to brisbane to refuel anyway.

Newcastle, taree, port macq, coffs, grafton, ballina, coolangatta- did I miss any?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8