Kelly optimistic with Foran and DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brilliant Ryan.

Let's scrap players are at our club but MAYBE don't want to be here next year, and bring in players who we KNOW wanted to leave our club and actually did that and are currently committed to Parramatta.

You are right about one thing, there is a circus, but it's nothing to do with the players. It is the NRL messing with the mindset of fans, and certain fans blaming the wrong people.
I love this it's never the players fault it's always the media, the manager, the club or the NRL. Please these are grown man if they didn't want a circus they could end it tomorrow (or could have ended it last year) by saying I'm staying or thanks the other offers I have had are 2 good I'm off.

Not strictly analogous of course, yet these threads always make me think of the following:

I love you. Will you marry me?

Oh, that's a big step, can I think about it?

Think about it? Well just f- off, then. I hate you.

lol

… Id ****ing LOVE to have one debate with you, just one, without you making it personal, and making a comment about me?

Hmm ... interesting concept.

I love this it's never the players fault it's always the media, the manager, the club or the NRL. Please these are grown man if they didn't want a circus they could end it tomorrow (or could have ended it last year) by saying I'm staying or thanks the other offers I have had are 2 good I'm off.
Yep.

Stuff them both, withdraw any offers. I'm sure we could get Daniel Mortimer and Corey Norman for way less than these two muppets

After reading the 6 million posts regarding Foran and DCE and the 2 players IMO playing the situation to their own advantage ( and fair enough as it is a professional sport with players having limited earning capacity blah blah)..they are both using the line of doing best for their families...again all good....SO how about Manly management doing its best for the Manly family ? Call the bluff...we cant afford 1/3 of our cap going on 2 players...so boys...we are offering the first guy to sign 1 million plus 3rd party agreements and to the other ; a warm handshake , SFA and a thanks for the memories speech on the way out ?? What better way to stop being held over a barrel and trying to restore some bargaining strength when it comes to future negotiations ? IMO we cant afford both in the same team anymore...lets see who blinks first and really wants to stay northside and who wants out ?? Oh and considering the offers reported from other teams the guy that jumps last should not be too bad off .....id tell em on a Monday , give em both 48 hrs to think about it and the first bloke in the office on wednesday gets the deal....or 800k each if you both show up at 9.00 am.

Our season is stuffed before it begins. DCE stating that he is in no rush and is enjoying the attention is a really bad sign for our season. Make no mistake, neither will play well until they sort their future.
It's all good and well to say they are professionals, but it affects them subconsciously.
I remember clearly that Foz's form dipped badly when he was considering following ha$$ler.

I cannot believe the quote from DCE (about loving the attention) what a clown is anyone at the club pulling his coat tail and telling him 2 stfu and concentrate on playing football.

I cannot believe the quote from DCE (about loving the attention) what a clown is anyone at the club pulling his coat tail and telling him 2 stfu and concentrate on playing football.

Why wouldn't he be enjoying the process.... I'd be loving it to if prospective employers were throwing millions at me.

Perhaps given the way we capitulated without him last year, Balin should be our million dollar man. At least he gives the impression he wants to be part of the club and always treats the fans of the club with dignity and respect.

All the talk about looking after their family - Ballin was the only senior member I was aware of that would be out at 6am working his second job.

Why wouldn't he be enjoying the process.... I'd be loving it to if prospective employers were throwing millions at me.

I think loving the attention is one thing, but talking publicly about how exciting the prospect of potentially leaving the club that has contributed so much to your current status in the game is another. It's getting like ChocTV. They should be straight batting with no comment or referring press to their managers who are "dealing with my contract discussions, I'm concentrating on football".

Our season is stuffed before it begins. DCE stating that he is in no rush and is enjoying the attention is a really bad sign for our season. Make no mistake, neither will play well until they sort their future.
It's all good and well to say they are professionals, but it affects them subconsciously.
I remember clearly that Foz's form dipped badly when he was considering following ha$$ler.
When did Cherry say this? Have you got a link?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6