Kelly raises concerns over NRL controlled titans trying to lure DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did anyone listen to sports tonight with johnny gibbs.He was absolutely slamming dce with his antics saying that he stop playing games & just go to the gold coast.I wonder if he knows something we don't.

Did anyone listen to sports tonight with johnny gibbs.He was absolutely slamming dce with his antics saying that he stop playing games & just go to the gold coast.I wonder if he knows something we don't.

I wouldn't read anything into it. I feel the same way and I don't have any inside info whatsoever. I haven't been to a cafe in ages.

Did he say something similar about Foran's antics" ? Sick of both of them to be honest

I don't actually have a problem with the NRL playing a role in DCE's contract negotiations, as long as they are abiding by the same rules and not doing any third party negotiations. For starters clubs can't guarantee third party deals and the additional sponsors the NRL might have access to that would stump up the cash to help him get to the GC would be an unfair advantage. However if its just flat out salary cap dollars and whatever the Titans pay him comes out of their cap than that's fair enough IMO.

As for the boys antics, I'm not really sure what is true and how much is being orchestrated by them and how much is agendas being driven by other parties. That's why I'm not prepared to hang the boys just yet. If in all probability one or both go then I'll let them have it with both barrels but until then, I'll keep my powder dry, bar the occasional emotional outburst!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4