Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
Also, the previous 4 weeks, he's been HEAPS better than normal:

151 metres
105 metres
119 metres
73 metres

So he CAN do it.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Also, the previous 4 weeks, he's been HEAPS better than normal:

151 metres
105 metres
119 metres
73 metres

So he CAN do it.

I like to see them do it when the chips are down and you cant win.

No one ever told Watmough or Gifty they needed to have a go. Not that he should be compared to them, but Lawton and Davey are of the same ilk.

I am happy to put it down to a bad team performance last night but it would of been nice if he had shown some fight like Naden, Laurie and Garner.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I hope he backflips. I don’t rate him. He is solid and capable of playing the odd decent game but Manly need to rethink their recruitment. We’ve got such a **** forward pack. We don’t need anymore inconsistent impact style players.

We need hard working competitors to drive standards. We are the laziest team. Our pack is immobile and slow. I never thought I’d say this, but Davey is a better option.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I hope he backflips. I don’t rate him. He is solid and capable of playing the odd decent game but Manly need to rethink their recruitment. We’ve got such a **** forward pack. We don’t need anymore inconsistent impact style players.

We need hard working competitors to drive standards. We are the laziest team. Our pack is immobile and slow. I never thought I’d say this, but Davey is a better option.
I agree that that stylistically there are better fits

Kalvin

Bencher

Curious what mould of players/ forwards people may think we require?
(Not having a crack - just genuinely curious)...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16