Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hilarious.
Stalwart means "loyal, reliable, and hard-working" ... Zorba is a former stalwart meaning he is no longer loyal reliable and hard-working??!! Funny because, as you say, it sounds like he wrote it himself :)
HMAS Stalwart’s ship’s crest:

1F84051B-ACC5-4C28-A0D2-42DB979AA122.png

Stalwart (III) is an Underway Replenishment Ship (AOR).

Thanks for asking.

Ben has bit or pressure this season. Both himself and sione fainu where highly rated junior rep stars so talent there hopefully with full season of nsw cup we see how they go against men
As I said before . Ben is not the only Manly player that has pressure on him this season

We need to live up to our Benchmark and all players are under pressure to live up to our our legendary clubs highest standard as the Greatest club of all

The moral of the story
There is no place for sentiment when you build a winning culture .
Our God Father was ruthless and his motto was to replaced incompetence with greatness

Our Legendary club is not a sacred hearts community club
It is the Greatest club of all and we need the Greatest performers of all to live up to expectations

Live up to this or pack up your bags and leave !
2nd best is not a Fcking Manly thing !

1639706337179.png

We have some serious forward depth this year.

I see this as a replacement signing (and a pretty good one too) for guys that will leave the club at the end of 2022.

I think Marty's about to play his last season for us and, as much as I love his no nonsense style, Davey may be in the same boat.

Des is doing a great job of making sure we have strength in every position. Just need a couple of the outside backs like Koula and Tippytoes to go to the next level.

Des is doing a great job of making sure we have strength in every position. Just need a couple of the outside backs like Koula and Tippytoes to go to the next level.
You are right there feathered friend . We are building a better squad and when you do that there are better days ahead for us .

Better is the only way to the next level of greatness and live up to our Legendary clubs Greatness as the Greatest club of all because 2nd best is not really a Manly thing . Not in Our winning Godfathers vocabulary.

Born to be a Winner
He taught us how to win
and he left his winning spirit with our Legendary club
Lets us for ever embrace it and Rise to the occasion like true Manly Sea eagles

1644191931142.png

In this new and wonderful age of exotic name diversity, I can see that we may need a separate thread on names coming into the NRL that make you look twice - for varying reasons.

I mean, hey, the Warriors have a hooker named Erin.....on the field...................and we used to have a front-rower named Kylie..... and I've seen the name Taniela used as a girl's name..........not that I would taunt any of these gentlemen.......(starts running very quickly........!).

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have had to relegate Bozo to the ignore list @Disco
The constant Bozo spam was doing my head in.
The passion, enthusiasm and commitment to Manly by Bozo is outstanding, but the never ending spamming of threads was just too much to for me. Does admin have another solution that could be enacted to moderate the spam? Lots of his other stuff is worth a read. Just a thought.
Dear feathered friend . @Eagles4Life

In life we cannot radiate to every one and be able to be accepted by every one

Some people will either like you or Ignore you

Changing our unique and true personality wont change this fact

This is how I accept each and every Amazing Manly poster on here

Sure we all have our different views

But what interests me and inspires me to all of you is your love for the Greatest club of all the Manly Sea eagles

The most precious human qualities to me are
Love
Loyalty
and Commitment

Blood makes you related
Loyalty Makes you Family

I am so proud to be given the opportunity
To be part of the family of the Greatest Club of all
The Legendary Manly Sea eagles !
1644290467552.png

In this new and wonderful age of exotic name diversity, I can see that we may need a separate thread on names coming into the NRL that make you look twice - for varying reasons.

I mean, hey, the Warriors have a hooker named Erin.....on the field...................and we used to have a front-rower named Kylie..... and I've seen the name Tamiela used as a girl's name..........not that I would taunt any of these gentlemen.......(starts running very quickly........!).
Bunty takes the cake.

Bozo love you passion mate but can you please ease up on the spam, you have 5 post in a row above.

Can they not all be one post?
Some help may be needed; repeating the same things over and over can be a sign of: Echolalia, Palilalia, short-term memory loss conditions (dementia, etc), obsessive-compulsive disorder, and repetitive compulsion.
PS no, Echolalia and Palilalia are not new signings for the Warriors.........!! (look them up)

Just saw a reply of the Tigers trial and I think we have gotten a good one here.
Played the first 50 minutes and looked good,defensively looks to dominate and puts his shoulder and body into the tackle.
Willing in attack,takes his hit ups and runs well off the halves, good movement before the line allows him to get the edge in the tackle and get a quick play the ball if not break the line.
Not a creative type with the ball but looks like a good left edge guy.
Just quietly I think Hastings might be a good buy for the Tigers,very calming and led them around well,good involvement particularly when Brooks does his standard disappearing act.

Just saw a reply of the Tigers trial and I think we have gotten a good one here.
Played the first 50 minutes and looked good,defensively looks to dominate and puts his shoulder and body into the tackle.
Willing in attack,takes his hit ups and runs well off the halves, good movement before the line allows him to get the edge in the tackle and get a quick play the ball if not break the line.
Not a creative type with the ball but looks like a good left edge guy.
Just quietly I think Hastings might be a good buy for the Tigers,very calming and led them around well,good involvement particularly when Brooks does his standard disappearing act.
Yep. He and Guacca will make a fearsome second row pair. I don't know where Bully will fit unless he moves into the front row or Jurbo relinquishes his lock spot and moves back to prop.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6