Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You have to wonder why we signed Tuilagi when we had lots of forwards like Fifita, Fainu and others. We should of been going after an established centre.
Spot on

And why did we re-signed Sipley and Boyle who are two plodders

Should have given the dragons Tuilagi and kept Fifita and Tuitavake Also give them Harper, Parker and Boyle for free

Cannot believe the club signed Seibold 2023 will be a total disaster

How many times have Tuilagi and Weekes combined in our left side defence? Oh yeah, never! Penrith's genius brains trust identified that as an issue and they were good enough to take full advantage. We for whatever reason were not sufficiently prepared for their onslaught on our edges and paid the price, an embarrassing first half thrashing.
Doesn't mean our blokes can't play. Doesn't mean we need to sack everyone and scour the reserves and our development guys and Blacktown guys and other teams to look for a decent player. We just need to be better organised.
Weekes was targetted and exposed, and as a result our left edge defence was vulnerable. I see no reason we can't fix that, especially if Weekes is back in his 14 spot next time.

Spot on

Should have given the dragons Tuilagi and kept Fifita and Tuitavake Also give them Harper, Parker and Boyle for free

We give up the 2 young promising forwards to St George so we can use that money to upgrade Haumole's pay...yet we resign Boyle.

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Spot on

And how long did we sign Seibold for?

Add in Woods, Aloiai and you get 5 middles who wouldn't get a start at any other club. We really are flogging a dead horse here.
Woods is only here for this season. I don't believe we are paying him a dollar for this season.... Having said that I would have Fainu in before either Sipley or Woods.

As **** as we were last year it didn’t happen then did it ??
True, but the current coach doesn't exactly give me confidence we can avoid the spoon. He had a 1 city team at his disposal and still couldnt get things right.
Now he's working with basically a 1 man team who's hobbling on 1 leg.
He knows this could be last coaching gig he will ever get, and to make things more awkward for him he's got a premiership coach as his assistant , who is itching to get back into a head coaching gig.
He's in a tough spot.

We are well good enough to avoid the spoon.

We will make the 8, and have a punters chance in the finals, if we can go on a run after SOO.

True, but the current coach doesn't exactly give me confidence we can avoid the spoon. He had a 1 city team at his disposal and still couldnt get things right.
Now he's working with basically a 1 man team who's hobbling on 1 leg.
He knows this could be last coaching gig he will ever get, and to make things more awkward for him he's got a premiership coach as his assistant , who is itching to get back into a head coaching gig.
He's in a tough spot.
A lot more to the Broncos story than you know , I’ve still got a business connection that worked there during that time , he was shafted from the inside , all about Kevvie.

He was on a hiding to nothing from the moment he arrived.

A lot more to the Broncos story than you know , I’ve still got a business connection that worked there during that time , he was shafted from the inside , all about Kevvie.

He was on a hiding to nothing from the moment he arrived.
Don't me wrong, I don't have anything against the bloke (Seibold) but I just don't how he can get the team up to avoid the spoon if Turbo goes down. I mean I hope he does manage to do something to avoid the spoon because right now I don't think we can make the 8, so avoiding the spoon is good enough for me at this point.

Don't me wrong, I don't have anything against the bloke (Seibold) but I just don't how he can get the team up to avoid the spoon if Turbo goes down. I mean I hope he does manage to do something to avoid the spoon because right now I don't think we can make the 8, so avoiding the spoon is good enough for me at this point.
Weekes would go to fullback , and might even do a better job than the current 25% Tommy , it’s so early in the season to be calling anything.

We’ve lost ONE game badly.

And everyone is predicting the worst.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10