Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He had a bad facial
Injury according to siebs in the presser. Hence why he was replaced by burbo

So much for the praise of Seibold in pulling Tuilagi off and putting Burbo on.
In fact Seibold was stupid to put Tuilagi on in the 2nd half if the injury was as bad as he said.

Consistency of quality games was /is KT's issues.
I called it when we signed him and here we are.

Surely Croker has had his chance. Give Lawton the number 9
Someone suggested Croker to 6 in Schuster’s absence. I think if Lawton played at 9, you’re potentially strengthening both positions. A better service from dummy half with a similar defensive effort, and stronger defence in the 6 position.* Schuster could go back into the back row.

*I also thought Johns improved as the game went on. I like how he attempted to stop their second try scorer from bringing the ball round towards the posts, unlike most of his teammates who just watch on, once the opposition player crosses the goal line.

Move Jake back to 13 (he plays it anyway) and start bulle and Paseka up front. Only issue with this is lacking punch off the bench however if sips is back next week that could help
My team and I think our best for next week:
Tom
RayRay
Reub
Koula
Saab
Schu
Dce
Tank
Croker
Keppie
Ola
Burbo
Jake

Law
Sips
Bully
Sammy F

I’d hesitantly keep Parker and push reub to the wing for Ray. That move is 50/50.

Someone suggested Croker to 6 in Schuster’s absence. I think if Lawton played at 9, you’re potentially strengthening both positions. A better service from dummy half with a similar defensive effort, and stronger defence in the 6 position.* Schuster could go back into the back row.

*I also thought Johns improved as the game went on. I like how he attempted to stop their second try scorer from bringing the ball round towards the posts, unlike most of his teammates who just watch on, once the opposition player crosses the goal line.
Croker too slow for 6. I’d move Tommy to 6 and Weekes to Fullback.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10