Kevin Deighton uk

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi I’m Kevin Deighton. I live in the UK I support Hull Fc And have seen 1352 consecutive Hull Fc games home and away over 40 years.I came to see the rugby league World Cup in 2017 and I decided Manly would definitely be my Aussie team,Brookvale is the traditional spiritual home a lot like the boulevard our old ground.I also thought it was great that no one else seems to like Manly the same as Hull Fc .I would love to come and see Manly play one day.
Cheers Kevin

Hi I’m Kevin Deighton. I live in the UK I support Hull Fc And have seen 1352 consecutive Hull Fc games home and away over 40 years.I came to see the rugby league World Cup in 2017 and I decided Manly would definitely be my Aussie team,Brookvale is the traditional spiritual home a lot like the boulevard our old ground.I also thought it was great that no one else seems to like Manly the same as Hull Fc .I would love to come and see Manly play one day.
Cheers Kevin

G'day and welcome aboard Kevin ... At Manly we have a belief that we always go well with a pommie in the side ... and we have had a few good ones ... we also have a few good Silvertails members posting from the UK ...

As far as Hull go ... unfortuneatly we have a Canadian member on here called @globaleagle .. who has threatened all of us with his sense of humour .. ( a frightening thing) .. if we all don't support the Wolfpack in the ESL ...

PSS .. conversation and discussion can at times be brisk on here ... so take nothing too personally ...and hope you get to Brookie sometime soon ...

Welcome

To be honest I'm just happy if someone joins and they are NOT:

1- A bot
2 - A spammer
3 - A troll pretending to be a Manly fan. (Other fans welcome, just be you!)
4 - Non Manly fans who start off ok but quickly devolve into profanity laden personal attacks
5 - A dual account holder
6 - A previously banned total gob****e who re-registers again.

So.... welcome!

lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4