Kevin mus****

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Kevin musc$%*

If and more likely when he becomes tard coach. I hope Kossie comes back into coaching. Watching those two on the sidelines would be more interesting then the game itself.

Re: Kevin musc$%*

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
It suprises me how a few of the other tough boys never gave it to musc$%* like popovic or rudan.

I remember Ognenovski giving Muscat some a while back when he was playing for Adelaide. Rudan & Muscat never really got into a big one which suprised me given that Mark Rudan is a big blue man.

Terry McFlynn & Muscat have had some memorable battle. Good memory being McFlynn almost breaking Kruse's leg in retaliation for Muscat hacking down Brosque. Musky is never a fan of hard football when it's going against him as he showed with his dummy spit after that incident. Brosque & Muscat have had some decent battles as well, though thankfully no big tackles from Muscat on Brosque as a result. Loved watching Brosque get up in Muscat's face & giving it to the c*** deluxe after he scored against MVFC in round one this year.

I think a lot of players are reluctant to go after Muscat because he is so good at selling the penalty. For a supposed 'hard man' he sure does know how to sell a dive.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6