Game Day: Knights v Manly [Round 5, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So Far So Good :party:

giphy.gif

The theory is working well, so far!!

The one big thing that is noticeable we loose some spark and go forward when Marty and AfB.

I challenge anyone to name a better starting pair of props in the game.

We build this side around them turbos and Daly

Great effort so far but of course at 18-0 they get 7 penalties in a row. Wow the manipulation of results in this sport is just a farce. I expect more of the same bullsht in 2nd half. We are all over rhis mob but the canaries will bring them home. Turdy is determined not to see us succeed.

Dropped the intensity the last 20 mins when AFB, marty and api went off. Should be up by more than 12 points. Faniu has been a little poor with his service. Should of put the game to bed. Hope doesn't come back to bite us

7-2 penalties shows the refs are trying to level the game. We need to wrap the ball in the tackle, too many offloads have led to big metres.

W T F is going on with these ****ing referees? Is this a gee up?

Knights are allowed to completely control the ruck speed.

They can apparently run shepherds without penalty, but with ours, which was very close, penalised.

Edrick Lee drops the ball, then it's out of play, it's play on?

It's bordering unprofessional.

W T F is going on with these ****ing referees? Is this a gee up?

Knights are allowed to completely control the ruck speed.

They can apparently run shepherds without penalty, but with ours, which was very close, penalised.

Edrick Lee drops the ball, then it's out of play, it's play on?

It's bordering unprofessional.

You can see it now knights score 2 quick tries crowd and refs will be happy will are in for a tough 2nd half

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8