Lama Tasi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shane link said:
I honestly thought the kid who came in for 0 0 and 5 minutes was utter garbage,to much pressure he couldnt handle,a razorback to with that kind of handling is particularly frustrating for me,given Rodney and Joel Clinton came from the same junior club

I come from the same junior club as Tooves and King, lol. You'd be pretty disappointed in my progress too eh Shane? 41 and not one 1st grade game yet!

Shane link said:
I honestly thought the kid who came in for 0 0 and 5 minutes was utter garbage,to much pressure he couldnt handle,a razorback to with that kind of handling is particularly frustrating for me,given Rodney and Joel Clinton came from the same junior club

So you're saying a player is crap, based on 5 MINUTES of first grade? That's a very stupid statement. I daresay with Rodney out he might get a go this week, and I hope he gets some proper game time and plays well.

had a good look at him on Sunday.I would be very surprised if he becomes a regular first grader.he was a reserve for sunshine coast also,not in run on side.

That kid who warmed the bench for 2 games hailed as the new backrower only to drop the ball repeatedly and basically snuff out any chance we have of winning,had a headgear on from memory,pretty sure he warmed the bench against the sharks at brookvale

Jamie Burher doesnt come from the same club as Shane Rodney and Joel Clinton I'm afraid.

Joel and Shane are Rivo boys, Burher played for Hills District.

Joel and Shane came up through Penrith Juniors, Burher through Parra juniors.

Went to the sharks game with people who still live out there,theyve claimed him as a local junior,i doubt theyd be wrong

clontaago link said:
Jamie Burher doesnt come from the same club as Shane Rodney and Joel Clinton I'm afraid.

Joel and Shane are Rivo boys, Burher played for Hills District.

Joel and Shane came up through Penrith Juniors, Burher through Parra juniors.

They're all bloody westies though mate ;)

Good luck to lama tasi , he can chase the money and go to the roosters but he wont be chasing a premiership there , he would have only gotten one if he stayed with the Sea eagles, which goes to proove  money cant buy you everything. The Fact is brian smith roosters coach ( nice bloke nothing personal) he has been coaching first grade since 1984, thats 26 years without a premiership trophy, he has taken teams to the finals but didnt have the ability like our great mentor des hasler to win  a grand final. Des achieved this in only his 4th year as first grade coach. and would have won one a year earlier if he had coached against a side that wasnt over the salary cap. Des is also on his way to another premiership win this year. :D :D :D. Good luck Lama , and GO THE SEA EAGLES , WE BELEIEVE WE CAN FLY HIGH ABOVE ALL THE REST OF THE PREMIERSHIP PRETENDERS .

Shane link said:
Went to the sharks game with people who still live out there,theyve claimed him as a local junior,i doubt theyd be wrong

Fair enough. I'd never heard of Burher before this year. My folks live out there, I grew up with Joel, my old man coached Shane but I've never heard of Buhrer and as far as I knew he lived in Wenty.

Anyway, moving on.

The Eagle said:

I bet you're eating your words now!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4