Langer raps DCE ... Origin record looms

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
MV5BNzYzMDFmMTAtM2VlZi00NmNiLTlmMWUtN2QzYzMyZTg1MDg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQwMzAwNTI@._V1_.jpg
I loved Snow, he was a white Jamaican doing reggae rap type of songs. Well he had a Jamaican accent anyway.

Loved this song back in the day but still have no idea what he is on about.

Informer
You know say Daddy me Snow me, I go blame
A licky boom-boom down
'Tective man says see Daddy me
Snow me stabbed someone down the lane
A licky boom-boom down

He has really come into his own the this year, head and shoulders, ok ok no neck jokes......above anyone else.

Awesome achievement for him to be playing a record number of games in a row at halfback.

I rank him as the best captain QLD has ever had. It’s incredible that he has captained 3 winning series without the calibre of teams that the Maroons had during their long winning run

Get ****ed Alf, you and many like you derided DCE over the backflip.

You can’t have it both ways
yeah, I thought that at the time also, very un Qld like. We've also seen what power the Qld old boys club wield in the Seibold termination also. It's a credit to DCE's determination and pride
that he hung in there while coping flack from every side from fans and ex Qld players with agendas.

Get ****ed Alf, you and many like you derided DCE over the backflip.

You can’t have it both ways
Agree. Also a good few on this very forum calling him a Myth. I think they can now finally put that to bed. Our very own who puts in week in and week out. He was the stepping stone because he played nearly every game for us. Hardly missed a game and kept his good attitude throughout our tough times. Sets a good example on how to conduct himself and that’s just one reason why he’s where he is.

That’s a great record and achievement for DCE! Certainly makes me wonder what all those past players who didn’t want him near the Qld team about a decade ago are thinking now
This is purely speculative on my behalf but given how entrenched Langer has been the Qld setup for a number of years I'd suggest he was part of that clique that didn't want him. Makes me sick to hear Scam and Co rapping him now. DCE does well not to tell them all to **** off.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12