Latrell Mitchell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trell is looking at 3 weeks with a guilty plea… about f*cking time he was held to account…

London to a brick that souffs challenge it because golden boy can do no wrong…

Tbh… time on the sideline would be the best thing for Trell right now I reckon… get away from the noise, go do the things he loves around the people that he wants to be around….

and spend some time having a real good think about what he wants to do going forward and what changes he needs to make to ensure that he can present the best version of himself as he does so…

Because right now his attitude is all kinds of f*cked and it ain’t helping him, his club or the people on the end of his petty lashing out bs…

Trell is looking at 3 weeks with a guilty plea… about f*cking time he was held to account…

Tbh… time on the sideline would be the best thing for Trell right now I reckon… get away from the noise, go do the things he loves around the people that he wants to be around….

and spend some time having a real good think about what he wants to do going forward and what changes he needs to make to ensure that he can present the best version of himself as he does so…

Because right now his attitude is all kinds of f*cked and it ain’t helping him, his club or the people on the end of his petty lashing out bs…
Clubs set standards . The South Sydney club is also accountable
This is the reason Burgess fell out with the Head Coach

3 wks is ridiculous, he went for SJs head!
Demetriou might challenge so they lose and he's out for a bit more 🤭 it's going to cost him his head coaching job.

Remember Dale Shearer's return to brookie.

Copped it pretty bad.
Great Player and Great Man Dale Shearer
Had a Drink with him and his lady friend at Northies at Cronulla a few years ago
We talked about him leaving Manly and he told me that in hindsight he wished he did not leave
Manly playing days were the best playing days . He loved the Manly club culture
I have not seen him since but Dale looked super fit at the time
Dale did not let him self go like Des Hasler

I can not believe how Des let him self go with that gut of his
Des was a fitness freak . It is a shame he let him self go
Every year he seems to put on more weight
Every weight gain is detrimental to his health

Come on Des , Shape up mate !
1712461064711.png

Latrell right now thinks he is bigger than Souffs and that is the start of their problems. They are a team in decline right now and their form since mid 2023 has been very ordinary.

I think they need some strong coaching leadership to get them back on track, I do not think the current one has the balls to stand up to Latrell and his mates!

I see the three boofheads (but handy palyers in Johns, Fittler and Slater) on the Sunday Footy Show all agreed that he should NOT go away by himself but rather stay with the team and train his backside off to make up for it and show his team mates his leadership.

Why can't I convince myself I won't see Lattrell in a flanno, on a dirt bike and a shotgun this week in the media which is the excatly the opposite response to this and the opionins of former greats of the game.....

Souths will probably challenge it and I wouldn't be surprised if it's downgraded.

I would like to see him cop the 3 or 4 weeks and while he is out Souths win all the games while he is on the sidelines even though the club won't see him and his mate are the main problem with the playing groups attitude.

I think he got away with one also when we played them.

He cocked his elbow and raised it as the tackler came in.

If it was a split second later, he would have collected the Manly player across the forehead. As it was, he collected him across the jaw.

I think it was Reuben from memory??

I think he got away with one also when we played them.

He cocked his elbow and raised it as the tackler came in.

If it was a split second later, he would have collected the Manly player across the forehead. As it was, he collected him across the jaw.

I think it was Reuben from memory??
Croker copped one of those too but I don't remember if it was Latrell or not. But yes a lot of his "fends" are actually just throwing forearms at the tackler's head.

Lol Souffs, I tipped them to finish bottom half.

They might want to have a look at events around Origin 3 last year for their problems since. There is enough info around to suggest this is when their problems started.

Latrell is a c*ckhead of Cameron Smith proportions
Tell us more Bob. What happened around SOO3?

I’m going to the Masters at Augusta next week and it is troubling to think I will be cheering for a Cameron Smith!!
Maaaaate, you lucky b$&@&$@! It is a bucket list item for me Augusta. I’m lucky enough to be heading to Scotland in July and have tix for the final day of the Open at Troon. Going to somehow try and play the Old Course as well. Might need to line up the night before yet!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8