Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
After reading your third draft, I took the liberty of doing a fourth for you which I have posted below. Hope that's okay. If anyone wants to do a fifth feel free.

'upon which I did not surmise.'

Knock it off the pair of you.

Everybody has an equal right to share an opinion here at Silvertails. We come from different backgrounds, live in various timezones and view the world in our own unique way. Some of us post while affected by intoxicants which impacts our level of irrationality over the eighty minutes of entertainment we have absolutely no control over. But we are all passionate. This is obvious when we yell, jump and hug strangers next to us, or throw our remotes across the room, announcing that we are leaving Silvertails, only to creep back on, hoping no-one notices. #Editors note - How can we hope no one notices if we are posting?

(but they notice... they even notice if we don't even post the nosey bloody..) Editors note - I have no idea what you are trying to convey here. More clarity needed.

At the end of it, we are all just friends letting off steam. Even you are welcome Mario. Just get the Fainus to stay for unders, bring back Fifita and convince Damian Cook to come play 9!!!!

Peace 🕊️✌️🕊️✌️🕊️
It's alright mate I was just having some fun I didn't mean to tread on any toes.

You can spit the dummy here (posters/users not singling you out) and say you quit the site and will never return and then you can just check back in to 'read only' and not post but people especially mods will know who is on line if you don't log out.

It happens a lot and was a bit of a friendly swipe at my own and several others expense, but also an endearing aspect of the forum and the way we all generally look out for each other and you will see people ask if 'anyone has heard from such and such or so and so for a while'

Just trying to take the heat out of an issue and be a bit silly. Ive seen quite a few dummy spits and crawl backs in my time on the forum, but of all the social media I've dabbled with that's come and gone, forums et al over the last thirteen years this is the only constant ive stuck with and it's because of the people.

Brooke

Bencher
Hope they go to a better culture than Tigers. That place is set to self destruct in T-minus 13 seconds with egos like Marshall and Fulton going head to head. Sheens hates the Fulton appointment.

I surely love it though.

Next minute: Manly's backline heading into next season is better than its looked in AGES.
I have a feeling Des will get them to the Titans. It could/would be career suicide for Latu to go to the Tigers and become the next whipping boy for them, now that Brooksie is coming to us.

Last edited:

Thewestisbest

Reserve Grader
It's alright mate I was just having some fun I didn't mean to tread on any toes.

You can spit the dummy here (posters/users not singling you out) and say you quit the site and will never return and then you can just check back in to 'read only' and not post but people especially mods will know who is on line if you don't log out.

It happens a lot and was a bit of a friendly swipe at my own and several others expense, but also an endearing aspect of the forum and the way we all generally look out for each other and you will see people ask if 'anyone has heard from such and such or so and so for a while'

Just trying to take the heat out of an issue and be a bit silly. Ive seen quite a few dummy spits and crawl backs in my time on the forum, but of all the social media I've dabbled with that's come and gone, forums et al over the last thirteen years this is the only constant ive stuck with and it's because of the people.
All good mate, I wasn't annoyed by your post at all. This is some slick writing btw. 😜

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have a feeling Des will get them to the Titans. It could/would be career suicide for Latu to go to the Tigers and become the next whipping boy for them, now that Brooksie is coming to us.
Recon this could bole on the money. Imagine Ben Hunt and Foran for a season or 2 max. Latu then ready to step in for Foran. Stranger things have happened.

danno101

I hopped on this site a few days ago to let manly fans know the real reason the fainu brothers are being forced out. For people who are late to the party:
  • Seibold wants to use Latus 250 - 300k on a player who can help the team now and save his career. Seibold dosent want salary cap spent on a long term player as he likely wont be here.
  • Isaac Moses wants to reduce and take over Tartaks influence of the club. Hence why Manly have signed a heap of Isaac Moses players. Aaron Woods (Moses client) traded for Tuitavake and Vili Fifita (Tartak clients). Luke brooks, tommy talau, cooper johns, ben conden all signed in the past year (all Moses clients). Moses's motive is to make as much money as possible through Seibold.
  • Mestrov dislikes Tartak anyways from prior disagreements so is happy to go along with the Seibold/Moses decision.
However Latu and Samuela still want to stay at manly.

I can tell the truth I have spoken has annoyed a few people who are blind to what is going on behind the scenes. So I will get going.

I will meet you all back here in a few years when dce is retired, turbo is medically retired, jake is 34, Seibold has been sacked meanwhile the fainu brothers are killing it at another club and the same people on here will be asking "why did we release the fainu brothers?"

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I hopped on this site a few days ago to let manly fans know the real reason the fainu brothers are being forced out. For people who are late to the party:
  • Seibold wants to use Latus 250 - 300k on a player who can help the team now and save his career. Seibold dosent want salary cap spent on a long term player as he likely wont be here.
  • Isaac Moses wants to reduce and take over Tartaks influence of the club. Hence why Manly have signed a heap of Isaac Moses players. Aaron Woods (Moses client) traded for Tuitavake and Vili Fifita (Tartak clients). Luke brooks, tommy talau, cooper johns, ben conden all signed in the past year (all Moses clients). Moses's motive is to make as much money as possible through Seibold.
  • Mestrov dislikes Tartak anyways from prior disagreements so is happy to go along with the Seibold/Moses decision.

I can tell the truth I have spoken has annoyed a few people who are blind to what is going on behind the scenes. So I will get going.

I will meet you all back here in a few years when dce is retired, turbo is medically retired, jake is 34, Seibold has been sacked meanwhile the fainu brothers are killing it at another club and the same people on here will be asking "why did we release the fainu brothers?"
Why don't you hang around @danno101 The truth will come out much quicker than you think.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member

I think most fans have got the general idea after the initial shock a week or so ago.

We've known for a while the club has had enough of Tartak. No problem that you want to defend him, even though you've never met him and don't know what he's ever done to annoy anyone.

Yes Moses also has a terrible reputation but big deal, most of the Moses players we've got are cheapies. Your argument that Manly signing Woods shows Moses is taking over Manly doesn't make any sense that I can see.

Anyway I think most Manly fans are sad to think the Fainus wont be here in future years and if they go well good luck to them. We, like Seibold, want results now not 3 or 4 years down the track, if the brothers can't wait then so be it.

And as you know, Latu (at least) has a binding contract, he can't be forced out if he doesn't want to go. So if he goes it's because he chooses to.

double hoops

First Grader
I think most fans have got the general idea after the initial shock a week or so ago.

We've known for a while the club has had enough of Tartak. No problem that you want to defend him, even though you've never met him and don't know what he's ever done to annoy anyone.

Yes Moses also has a terrible reputation but big deal, most of the Moses players we've got are cheapies. Your argument that Manly signing Woods shows Moses is taking over Manly doesn't make any sense that I can see.

Anyway I think most Manly fans are sad to think the Fainus wont be here in future years and if they go well good luck to them. We, like Seibold, want results now not 3 or 4 years down the track, if the brothers can't wait then so be it.

And as you know, Latu (at least) has a binding contract, he can't be forced out if he doesn't want to go. So if he goes it's because he chooses to.
If the boys want to stay. I'd like to see em do the the Brad Parker thing and say I might be no certainty in the top grade but I am happy to fight for my spot. That was years back when Dylan Walker was getting moved back to centre apparently. Mick Hangcock at Broncos was another told he wasn't in the top grade plans and said I'll battle on thanks. Only to play one million first grade games. Motivation is a challenge after all.

Toovs and That bloke at bbq galore who sells plastic chairs.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Seagles68

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member

What doesn't make any sense to me with the scenarios you have put forward, is why you think Seibold believes signing the players you've noted, will win him a Premiership and save his career. These supposed Moses influenced signings (Condon, Johns, Woods and Talau) don't seem to be game changers to me. There would appear more chance of Sam Fainu becoming a star and helping him win a Premiership in a couple of years than any of these supposed Moses players.

Wanting Tartaks influence on the club diminished has a bit more credibility but even this seems an odd way to run a business.

But as @Eagles4Life notes, maybe the facts will come out sooner rather than later.

As the saying goes in relation to the circus...the show must go on.

What doesn't make any sense to me with the scenarios you have put forward, is why you think Seibold believes signing the players you've noted, will win him a Premiership and save his career. These supposed Moses influenced signings (Condon, Johns, Woods and Talau) don't seem to be game changers to me. There would appear more chance of Sam Fainu becoming a star and helping him win a Premiership in a couple of years than any of these supposed Moses players.

Wanting Tartaks influence on the club diminished has a bit more credibility but even this seems an odd way to run a business.

But as @Eagles4Life notes, maybe the facts will come out sooner rather than later.
I think all we have done is swapped one caravan trader for another, except the new one has less quality wares.

Seagles68

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I think all we have done is swapped one caravan trader for another, except the new one has less quality wares.
Hmmmm, so who managers the bulk of our players? I admit, I dont normally bother myself with this side of things coz I find it tedious but the managers do seem to have more influence than they should. But reading the discussion makes it sound like we have some kind of mafioso running the NRL. It all serms very odd to me. But anyway .....

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers

Ok but we have 350k of turbo compensation to spend. Which we haven't. So why spend already spent money

Hmmmm, so who managers the bulk of our players? I admit, I dont normally bother myself with this side of things coz I find it tedious but the managers do seem to have more influence than they should. But reading the discussion makes it sound like we have some kind of mafioso running the NRL. It all serms very odd to me. But anyway .....
Smelling Marlon Brando GIF

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14