Lawrence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rex got 9,took the plea and copped 7.Lawrence will get a lot more than a week with Manly loading added in.

Ayshford was flapping about like a jack in the box. He needs to be held accountable for trying to land on his own head.

Guys, stop the Manly loading crap! Richie ended up getting a week. Tinker Williams was on the panel. Let's not live up to te name we get called, Sookvale or Moanly!
He gets what he gets!

Darren said:
Guys, stop the Manly loading crap! Richie ended up getting a week. Tinker Williams was on the panel. Let's not live up to te name we get called, Sookvale or Moanly!
He gets what he gets!

You're right. It should be, non melbourne or media whore loading.

Imagine Billy flipped him.

"Ohhhh Billy didn't mean that, he just wanted to throw him on his head so he could kick him, coz thats what champion players do..."

It was not a smart move to lift. Without Horo around the shoulders doing the right think he wouldn't have been put in that position. I'm interested to see how it plays out.

He has all sisters, three of them. We will blame them for the bungled try.

Sport section of SMH today
BGcsgGfCAAM2lqO.jpg

Napper, Cam Smith got suspended on a gf date so if it was rigged they would have let him off. People get too wound up with the Storm.

I know, imagine if the League would have suspended a Manly player from the gf!! We would still be talking about it (2008)

Hopefully Rose gets his shot again.

08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Tom Symonds

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Richie Fa'aoso
16. George Rose
17. Joe Galuvao

Would do me. I think Joe will be ok. Tooves might use Gower instead of Rose of coarse. But still a strong team.

Ryan said:

No Chance. Did you see him play last weekend?
He has lost the passion. I was a big fan of his but I'll back Toove's judgement any day.

The tackle looked bad but when I saw a replay Lawrence seems to flip the leg up then let's go, he doesn't continue to lift and certainly doesn't drive him down. Certainly quite a dangerous position though for the tackled player, with a clean record he could still end up with a couple of weeks or so.

I liked the way Horo wasn't going to take any crap from the Tigers about it.

I think he had his best game for the club last night. He was very strong and the offload for Wolfie's try with 5 players on him was class. He'll probably cop a week or 2 for the lifting tackle but it gives him a rest and Uncle Fuss (Ritchie) comes straight back in.

Lawrence is killing it..... the guy has breathed life back into our pack , him ,richie,horo and symonds.... all new guys fighting for first grade spots, and look at the result, hungry eager guys pushing all the way... the other will have to follow suit or risk ending up in NSW cup, great to see.

WAMF said:
Ryan said:

No Chance. Did you see him play last weekend?
He has lost the passion. I was a big fan of his but I'll back Toove's judgement any day.

I remember the same stuff being said last year before he came back and destroyed the Dogs

His game was so down the day at Mounties. He needs a new start asap to save whatever he has left of his career. Tooves probably is seeing this attitude at training daily. Compare him to Lawrence and Richie and they are miles apart in attitude.

Anyone can put a big game together but consistency is the key. It seems it's King, Kite, Joe, Richie, Lawrence, Gower and Jesse ahead of him probably is a clear indication that the coaching staff don't believe he can destroy teams anymore.

c eagle said:
Mate the only thing rose could destroy at the moment would be a bucket of KFC, have you seen him play lately........ his heads not in it... needs a change , his time here is done .

Yeah I have seen him play lately, he carved up that side known as the NRL All Stars ...

As I said, have read it all on here before about various players

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6