Lawton a cowboi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seems we don't need Lawton next year with juniors to fill his spot.

Done good played hard. Thanks for your service Karl.
Win the GF this year please.
Cowboy Yeehaw Agenda GIF by NPO Radio 2

Definitely would have been worth keeping on his current from level but no doubt the Cows have offered more money then what limit Manly had earmarked or prepared to outlay .
Hard to say how much coin would be then available [ or contributing towards ] for a relatively high profile 9 out there or maybe available but also in all probability , need to allow for Lodge"s and Brown situation as well or likely up grades .
Maybe Humphries to be at that required competitive level ongoing but not sure about Gordy at this stage

He is a good player so IMO we must have someone in our sights.
Let’s hope so, because his a quality player, with a high a energy game, tackles everything, every side needs guys like Karl, the cows are lucky to get him, no doubt he slots straight into Granvilles jumper and is a nice upgrade for them, no disrespect to Jake, it’s just time for him.

Theres no way Gordie or Jamie are at the stage of their careers that can bring anywhere near what Karl brings to the side. I’m sad to see him leaving. I’ve always rated him as a player, it’s a shame injuries have interrupted his time with us, good luck to him, let’s just hope he finishes on a high with us.

Well they could have let the young pair go, kept Karl and used their coin for the upgrades, it’s not like the club has worried about letting our young players go, or so it seems.

Can never see Gordie tightening up our defence and bringing the same workload as Karl, Jamie maybe, but his still got a way to go before bringing what Karl brings, anyway done deal.

Least it looks like we have a vision, moving on some of the roster, freeing up some coin, hopefully we sign another quality player or 2.

Not sure why anyone would be too upset to let him go.He’s averaged around 12 games a season since his arrival and his best games were in his first year.I have nothing against him and happy for him to be in the 14 for the time being but he’s not exactly scaring defences when he comes on.He was a Des type player.Gives 100%,trains hard and seems like a minimal fuss type.But that’s what Croker is and the team needs something else.He’s as versatile as he is injured.Id prefer to see the younger guys get a run when they’re ready,in the coming years

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8