Lehi Hopoate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Koula is too talented to sit on a wing IMO, though that may well be his optimal position
They should all take turns at fullback, when Turbo is a bit puffed out pop Tolu back there, then Lehi or even Garrick! They probably all should be in the team, would give fantastic flexibility. :think:🤔

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
They should all take turns at fullback, when Turbo is a bit puffed out pop Tolu back there, then Lehi or even Garrick! They probably all should be in the team, would give fantastic flexibility. :think:🤔
You really expect Turbo to play at FB again? Really?

In my eyes, the guy is so far cooked… though, I appreciate it may take time for the powers to be to accept that reality

Ben

Bencher
Koula is too talented to sit on a wing IMO, though that may well be his optimal position
Koula looks a little nervous to ball play but also happy to run. In comparison with Lehi I feel comes naturally to ball play and also run instinctively. At the moment Lehi at the back feels right and Koula back to centre.
Hard to say after one game but looking at natural movement this could be the right option if all of this drunkin nonsense makes sense.

This could also solve a lot of problems. Lehi at the back. Koula back to centre and Garrick back to wing. (Even though Garrick played well)

Lehi looks smooth. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
I love Koala as a player… fast, tough and great set of hands…
But I really do not see him as a player that creates opportunities for other players… he is the type of player that you want to get the ball to in space and give him an opportunity to beat a guy one-on-one (imo)…
I do not see him as a FB as he is questionable under a high ball (note: his last game there he was pretty good…)
However, I am sure he could develop as one given time and he obviously HAS to be in the team due to his skills and speed…
I always had him tagged as a centre because Garrick is so good at wing and Saab is a long wheel-base Ferrari but, given Reuben’s trajectory, I could definitely see the merit in Koala and Saab on the wings if Lehi can perform as he did tonight and Turbo is happy to play centre…

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
I love Koala as a player… fast, tough and great set of hands…
But I really do not see him as a player that creates opportunities for other players… he is the type of player that you want to get the ball to in space and give him an opportunity to beat a guy one-on-one (imo)…
I do not see him as a FB as he is questionable under a high ball (note: his last game there he was pretty good…)
However, I am sure he could develop as one given time and he obviously HAS to be in the team due to his skills and speed…
I always had him tagged as a centre because Garrick is so good at wing and Saab is a long wheel-base Ferrari but, given Reuben’s trajectory, I could definitely see the merit in Koala and Saab on the wings if Lehi can perform as he did tonight and Turbo is happy to play centre…
He is a smaller Kotoni Staggs IMO

Eagle 1

First Grader
He had time. That is class. He is a natural playing that rip on play. I feel he has to be the fullback moving forward.
I’ve watched a few games in the lower grades and he seems to make a lot of the right decisions.
Just wish he'd have a bit more size to take the inevitable big tackles...ala NAS.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15