Let’s get a big crowd at Brookie for this Saturday (against Penrith)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Story in the SMH today - has Souffs with the lowest home game attendance now, and we are a fairly respectable 13K-plus...about a third of the way up the table. This is a big improvement, as we were languishing right down the bottom about half way through the season, if my memory serves me correctly (and it seldom does - just adding that in now). So a good turnaround and with our biggest home game for a number of years, we should be looking pretty good for the year if we can crack through the 15K barrier.

which is a good turnaround after that Canberra game where only 4,000 of us braved the weather, the rest are just wimps :p

which is a good turnaround after that Canberra game where only 4,000 of us braved the weather, the rest are just wimps :p

You mean the knights game, I was there that night in the rain. But I get your point

I'll be signing autographs on the hill........

by signing autographs I mean drinking beer

Sounds like it's going to be packed.

I wont be there but am looking forward to seeing it on tv. Quite often they don't show the initial stuff so I hope they show some of the sendoff for our past champs.

I'll be signing autographs on the hill........

by signing autographs I mean drinking beer
giphy.gif

nah, crap option

** opinion has nothing to do with the fact I will be at Dad and Daves with the rib truck for food and don't want a long line.......

Exactly my thoughts.
Thanks for telling everyone about the locals secrets, Ironstines.

Looks like all reserve seating in the grand stands are sold out!! You can't even buy single Tickets via Ticketmaster.......good sign and with the weather predicted to be sunny and 22 degrees it should see the hill packed to the rafters. Better bloody win this game with all the support the boys are going to have!!

Let's hit 18,000+ crowd today and be very loud against the ref ! - we need to show it is our home game and we win the penalty count.
Most other teams get the penalty count at home !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8