Lets bring Kitey home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Towards the middle of last year my mate, who was in contact with Kitey, spoke on the phone and he wasn't very impressed with the way Manly was going, he was quite angry about it and told my mate, that Barrett was too much about being mates with some players and ignoring others. He was playing up the coast at the time, I think he was actually Captain Coach at the up there somewhere. He told my mate that he was that angry he was thinking about jumping on a plane and come down here and offer his help, for nothing. He said, that's not Manly the way they are playing. Whether he would still be available is another thing and whether he would still be interested as well. We have to try to bring him home. What do we lose in asking

Towards the middle of last year my mate, who was in contact with Kitey, spoke on the phone and he wasn't very impressed with the way Manly was going, he was quite angry about it and told my mate, that Barrett was too much about being mates with some players and ignoring others. He was playing up the coast at the time, I think he was actually Captain Coach at the up there somewhere. He told my mate that he was that angry he was thinking about jumping on a plane and come down here and offer his help, for nothing. He said, that's not Manly the way they are playing. Whether he would still be available is another thing and whether he would still be interested as well. We have to try to bring him home. What do we lose in asking
Yeah mate he is coaching the tweed coast raiders at the moment saw him this morning as the play Murbah today

Beat me too it. Maybe the Kitester had a lost year?

Was having a hot tub
1599965229092.png

Last edited:
Spud, Kitey and Beaver hanging around the forwards and giving them a few tips would certainly not hurt things. I'd really like to see Spud take our talented middle men and rev them up a bit.

• 👍
Reactions: bSw
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8