Leuluai off to Leeds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ants

Reserve Grader
This one seems to have come out of the blue, hope it is not true - though at the same time Crusher must have something up his sleeve. :(

04 June 2006
By STEVE KILGALLON

The drain of New Zealand-qualified props to England will continue with the Leeds Rhinos understood to be ready to announce the capture of the Manly forward Kylie Leuluai.

Leuluai, 28, has played with Parramatta, Wests Tigers and the Sydney Roosters but established himself at Brookvale as a developing front-rower with international possibilities. A relative of former Kiwis centre James Leuluai, he played in the 2000 World Cup and was in the New Zealand A squad last year.

But now Leuluai is set to follow Warriors centre Clinton Toopi to the big-spending British club next season, the Sunday Star-Times has learned.

There are more mobile props on the market. Hard to see players go but leului is one we can replace. Perhaps with someone who will take the field more often than not.

Mata's boy will be shattered though.

Anyone notice the mass exodus of Parra rejects? Now if we can only shift Dunley...

Lulu was a good player who made a big hit a game, and a few good charges.
He was Good for depth, but i think our bench needs a clean out. Willow and Dunners are wasting space.
I rate our run on 13 as one of the best in the comp, but our bench really brings us down.

It is a shame.. but good luck to him!!

As you say there is better out there.... cuthbo, stewart, george rose etc are there to fill the void... also is it safe to say moorwood is there aswell?

We are obviously freeing up some more money for another big purchase or two.

Willo might go as well.

So, to get this right, it's:-

1. Leuluai to England;
2. Kite to England;
3. Monaghan to Tigers....

I wonder how long the rumoured list will grow this year ! I'm starting to think contract negotiations can only happen in the OFF season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8