• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
M
What idiots signing players to three year contacts and then telling them to go after one year.

****in insane asylum is manly now

Who would take brown anyway?
. Mate have a look at other clubs,they all do it a contract ain't worth jack,we are just one of many clubs that do it unfortunately that's business.

I don't mind if he stays for depth purposes this year as we will have injuries and suspensions etc. Not the worst player running around. I say this on the assumption him staying doesn't cost us another player who is better.

yeah pretty good 18th man or utility. The issue last year was he was not playing that roll due to so many injuries.

I will say though as an international i doubt we are paying him to be 18th man so moving him on might be a good thing.

People knocking the 3 year contracts forget one thing, that is, security for a player. And players have rights, and families, and good on them. If we trade a player on contract that's never without their agreement, 'n-e-v-e-r'.

HAHAHHAH YES!!! They want to make us at least a little happy after the Parcell loss, it will help but still stings

Should we start a petition to try and keep him?

giphy.gif

I wonder who will get the goat photos if he goes

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10