Likely team for monday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

TagMonster

Reserve Grader
Now that the MSW Cup team has played, with a few welcomed additions resulting in the clubs first win of the season, I'd suggest the team will like like this on Monday:

1. B. Stewart
2. J. Taufua
3. J. Lyon
4. S. Matai
5. T. Trbojevic
6. D. Walker
7. D. Cherry-Evans
8. J. Starling
9. M. Parcell
10. N. Myles
11. L. Brown
12. M. Tapau
13. J. Trbojevic

14. B. Lawrence
15. F. Mateo
16. T. Symonds
17. S. Vave

I'd have still gone with Lawrence over Myles to start and droped Brown for Mateo or Symonds and bring Lussick on the bench but still the best team we have had all year. The single hooker is a big improvement.

The biggest positive I see is that Barrett seems to identify where he went wrong and isn't afraid to make changes. He is still learning so it is a process.

I'm now back to being excited for Monday night!

Got a feeling Brown might be on the bench and will give parcell a rest at some stage

Got a feeling Brown might be on the bench and will give parcell a rest at some stage

I hope Brown is on the bench, but doubt it at this stage. I also pray that if he is he stays there. A hooker should not be given a rest. They are not the biggests guys on the park so need to be the fittest. Besides, Parcell is a gun and can play the full 80 at warp speed!

I'm definitely excited about Monday after baz made these changes although vave should be dropped for fonua Blake who is an absolute beast. And one Buhrer returns Mateo or Symonds will drop off. I don't see us winning unless DCE has a good game. He has shown no worth in round 1 and 2 and owes baz and manly a big win

I just read that Korosiau played NSW cup which means Parcell to start at hooker. Bring in Snake and I'll be be confident.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8