List details where your tickets are for this Saturday 10th Manly v’s Cowboys at SFS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No bob. Think of the four people in this 9000 who would have not been able to make it to Brookie.......

NRL are morons.

Remember whatever the PAX number you need to add the SFS members who will turn up on the day. Most probably add another 5,000 to that?

But the Manly fans need to turn up as they did in 07 & 08 with the major semi’s - both crowds over 32,000 with out of town teams playing us on the night.

As they say this is ‘OUR HOUSE’ … especially when an outer Sydney team is playing us!

Daniel said:
My House, Point Vernon, Queensland
Upstairs Living Room
Couch, dead centre in front of the TV

My sister's in Orange (I've got a family thing on),in front of their 52" LCD.No beer queue,no toilet queue,and the food will be appropriately hot or cold.

Eagles Nest 08 said:
Remember whatever the PAX number you need to add the SFS members who will turn up on the day. Most probably add another 5,000 to that?

But the Manly fans need to turn up as they did in 07 & 08 with the major semi’s - both crowds over 32,000 with out of town teams playing us on the night.

As they say this is ‘OUR HOUSE’ … especially when an outer Sydney team is playing us!

Agree, anything less than 30,000 will be dismal...and we need 28,000 of them going for Manly

Assuming that 5,000 SCG Members actually turn up a crowd of less than 25,000 would be completly unacceptable. It is reasonable to assume that the ground hire fee for the SFS is signififigantly greater than Brookvale so if the game doesn't attract at least 25,000 the NRL have shot themselves in the foot financially with the scheduling of the game at the SFS rather than Brookvale.

The NRL just don't get it. I have no problems if 2 Sydney based clubs are to be playing a semi final that the game should be played at either Olympic Stadium or SFS and this is what they have done with Tigers & Illawara. Their lack of foresight just continues to ire me, Gallop talks of fans having some certainty as to where & when games are to be played, well David just like you all supporters found out a bit before 6pm last Sunday that Manly would be playing the Cowboys on Saturday at 8:30pm so how any fans had certainty around that statement simply confuses me.

Yes I know this decison was done & dusted 10 months ago but it was a bad decison and it needs to reviewed if and when the commission ever gets started.

This game should be being played at Brookvale and nothing short of crowd in excess of 25,000 on saturday will convince me otherwise. Rant over.

Corso_Pete said:
Assuming that 5,000 SCG Members actually turn up a crowd of less than 25,000 would be completly unacceptable. It is reasonable to assume that the ground hire fee for the SFS is signififigantly greater than Brookvale so if the game doesn't attract at least 25,000 the NRL have shot themselves in the foot financially with the scheduling of the game at the SFS rather than Brookvale.

The NRL just don't get it. I have no problems if 2 Sydney based clubs are to be playing a semi final that the game should be played at either Olympic Stadium or SFS and this is what they have done with Tigers & Illawara. Their lack of foresight just continues to ire me, Gallop talks of fans having some certainty as to where & when games are to be played, well David just like you all supporters found out a bit before 6pm last Sunday that Manly would be playing the Cowboys on Saturday at 8:30pm so how any fans had certainty around that statement simply confuses me.

Yes I know this decison was done & dusted 10 months ago but it was a bad decison and it needs to reviewed if and when the commission ever gets started.

This game should be being played at Brookvale and nothing short of crowd in excess of 25,000 on saturday will convince me otherwise. Rant over.

What he said x 2

I have a wedding that night and can't make it unfortunately. I'm amazed at how Manly fans are saying they won't go as it's not at Brookvale. Very poor form, get out there and support the guys

My Nephew's getting married the Sat night of the GF Qualifiers.............if we're playing that night.....................I'll be at the Footy. (and i've got to drive 2 hrs to get there)

Harden you lot........FFS

I'd say there will be about 18000 Manly 3000 Cowboys 5000 members. So about 26000 should be the number.Anything less will be pitiful unless it is a diabolical night weather wise.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Corso_Pete said:

What he said x 2

Well,then david,put up or shut up!If what you say is true,and the fans want to know where and when their teams are playing (and they DO),release the WHOLE draw in advance.If you don't have the intestinal fortitude to follow through,and front channell number 9 and fux,it shows you for the weak minded,reactionary CEO that you are.as Corso said,we didn't know til 6pm Sunday where/when we were playing,so where's the certainty in that?

Myself & 6 mates will be in the Members Area (Bay 71). Arriving at the ground at 5.15pm to ensure we get the best seats in the house.

I would be somewhat disappointed if this game doesn't attract at least 30,000 people.

Make the effort Manly fans !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7