List where tickets bought – Manly v’s Brisbane – Bay No. / Pax No.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I sat up in the Upper East Bays back for the 08 prelim against Warriors (had about 10 kiwis behind us with huge drums) and it's a fantastic view. I had the chance to sit in the members area for this game but it'd mean no banners so I bought my own tickets down near the action.

Bought 2 tickets at Lunch. Category 2 Eastern stand, BAY 48 on the upper Deck. Have not been up there b4 but looks like good viewing ;)

PAX No. 21704

This will be my 3rd straight week at the SFS. C'mon peeps, get out there!

That's gotta be a good sign for the crowd numbers.

I sat on the half way line in the upper deck for a SOO back in the 90's. It was a terrific view

stlth15 said:
Bought 2 tickets at Lunch. Category 2 Eastern stand, BAY 48 on the upper Deck. Have not been up there b4 but looks like good viewing ;)

PAX No. 21704

This will be my 3rd straight week at the SFS. C'mon peeps, get out there!

So you're the one who bought the last Category 2 tickets!! I'll kill you ;) Nah thats ok, I was forced to get the Manly Category 1 seat instead, cost a bit extra.

Not too bad
I haven't bought mine as yet, so add 1 more lol
Only going for the $30 cheap option this week though, still going to be a 70% manly I reckon support

You would think there would be another 5k tix presold by tomorrow night - add members then I would suspect we would easily get 30K

Per Ticketek Availability on current tickets – Manly v’s Brisbane:

Category 1 Single Availability
Category 2 Available
Category 3 Available

Cat 1 - Sea Eagles Limited Availability
Cat 2 - Sea Eagles Alloc. Exhausted
Cat 3 - Sea Eagles Available

Cat 1 - Broncos Available
Cat 2 - Broncos Single Availability
Cat 3 - Broncos Available

Non-Alcohol Cat 2 Available
Non-Alcohol Cat 3 Single Availability
Restricted View Alloc. Exhausted

22500 tickets sold for Storm v Warriors. . 23K tickets sold Manly v Broncos which is now more than for WT v Warr last week. #nrl

I love being late.

Bought 2xCat 1 tix, bay 36 (next to Bonco cat 1's) row AA
pax 25693

Given the price i paid, i'd best be getting drunk beforehand and stumbling to the game. Hope i don't mess up my nice new Kaspersky jersey. By the way, how hard is it to get your head through that hole?!?

Looks like our Bays will be basically full tomorrow night - another day of pre sales plus walk ups should do the job. Well over 30K IMO.

I love being late.

Bought 2xCat 1 tix, bay 36 (next to Bonco cat 1's) row AA
pax 25693

Given the price i paid, i'd best be getting drunk beforehand and stumbling to the game. Hope i don't mess up my nice new Kaspersky jersey. By the way, how hard is it to get your head through that hole?!?

As the actress said to the bishop!

Bay 32 with wireless hacked into GPS readings and a direct feed into all video feeds from Channel 9 with a preference for the overhead cam shot to observe attacking and defensive structures.

Hope no adult flag or banner wavers in the near vicinity otherwise it's back to the News Ltd corp box.

Damn i'm on the structurally flawed and weaker passing Manly right edge attack with hardly any back-rower hole hitting options what a waste of money.

Should have purchased tickets on the other side at least we have Foran with multiple hole runners Watmough,Buhrer T-Rex G.Rose etc on top of a hard hitting line running centre in Matai. Ah well the atmosphere should make up for it and J Lyon's sleight of hand will hopefully come into play for good viewing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4