Livestream no longer works

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hasn't Wilders increased the number of seats in the next parliament? Last I heard he is looking like picking up 5 more of them and sit about level with the Christian Democrats.
VVD is down almost a quarter, and Labour looks like it got hammered with about a third of their seats heading to the Greens (~10) and the rest heading Right (~20).
Although Wilders thankfully didn't get near the 30-odd previously predicted, he has forced the centre-right and centrists closer to him on some issues, and they in turn lifted their numbers.
A fascinating process to watch as an outsider.

Wildest to a 40% decrease over expectation. His party won about 5 extra seats though.
Vvd is still the biggest party but lost about 8 seats.
D66 and greens both made significant gains.

All today's games are fine so must have just been a screw up yesterday

Im proud of the Dutch today, sent a clear warning to the Far right BS that is going on globally. Gert Wilders and his crazy pvv got hammered hard and the vvd easily won with greens getting a good increase too.

Good on them. Pro-Europe and all about freedom!
Sorry mate but this is a football forum yeah ?
Keep the pro greens communist party rhetoric for ya FB posts -
We vote liberal here in lottoland anyway

Sorry mate but this is a football forum yeah ?
Keep the pro greens communist party rhetoric for ya FB posts -
We vote liberal here in lottoland anyway

lol I don't even vote, i have no rights to do so.

Not to mention the VVD which is the party I wanted to win and did win are a conservative liberal party......

Last edited:
lol I don't even vote, i have no rights to do so.

Not to mention the VVD which is the party I wanted to win and did win are a conservative liberal party......
All good mate - I don't know my vvd from an std .
I just saw greens and went all red

All good mate - I don't know my vvd from an std .
I just saw greens and went all red
very different from the green parties over there. Very different culture, very different political climate. the PVV is Geert Wilders who is basically a more dangerous and outright racist trump

I am in Germany and are geo-blocked from livestream because the NRL has a contract with a terrible online broadcaster called DAZN. So far they have not played any Manly games leaving me to watch sub par illegals.

Anyone have a tried and tested vpn they could direct me to?

I am in Germany and are geo-blocked from livestream because the NRL has a contract with a terrible online broadcaster called DAZN. So far they have not played any Manly games leaving me to watch sub par illegals.

Anyone have a tried and tested vpn they could direct me to?

I have 'Purevpn' which is pretty cheap and does the job.

Others may use free ones though.

I live in China, always have to use a VPN for footy, everything really.

If you don't mind paying a yearly subscription, then https://www.rugbypass.com is the best. You get all NRL, SOO, Internationals, as well as a lot of Rugby Union. All Internationals and a lot of domestic comps from around the world.

As far as VPN's go, again if you don't mind paying for quality, then Astrill is your go to, I can't comment on the free ones as most of them are banned in China.

Livestream is a no go for me,
Error
This video is not encoded for your device.

- Device is listed on the ok list

Any alternative streams? Pm me.

Wildest to a 40% decrease over expectation. His party won about 5 extra seats though.
Vvd is still the biggest party but lost about 8 seats.
D66 and greens both made significant gains.
Pre-polling is always a dark art. Recent elections and votes have proven that any pre-election claims are a best guess, so the 'expected' vote and actual votes are largely irrelevant in the wash.
His vote went up, he gained seats but thankfully not enough to claim any mandate or influence on the next coalition government.
Where he did succeed was in getting the other major centre-right and centrist parties to move closer to him; that influence can't be ignored and could be a factor in why people didn't shift a vote to his party, instead solidifying the D66 vote.
Greens look to have captured all the old Labour votes.
Looks like a fair portion of the Western governments are subject to the huge shifts in peoples votes as they shift them left and right.
And congrats on the feed returning...just in time too for a mighty on-field performance!

I watched yesterdays game from Brisbane via Sweden on Chrome. It takes a few goes but in the end it worked. Try changing countries though I don't think thats the issue. Other sites are www.fromhot.com.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10